Innovagen fakes

I hope he got some sleep last night
It’s like not knowing where your gf is when she’s not answering the phone at 2am when it’s girls night

haha but truth is she never went to girls night and fell asleep on the couch

View attachment 25801 hey I figured I'd throw my two cents in here. I agree with everybody that you have nothing to worry about as I just checked my packaging and I have different types of coloured lettering as well. I have no reason to believe these are fakes. I posted other pictures in the inno reviews and they show different colouring lettering as well. All products I have tried worked as they should. Take care.
Damn.. I forgot about the good helios with nicotine!!

Its probably just a case of having two different batches, and one of the batches had an older stlye label. Labs change or update their labels all the time. In my stash I've got stuff from labs with 2 -3 different label versions of the same product.

I was hoping that would help with my constant hunger lol but nope lol.
Drink green tea, thats seems to work for me. I dont know if it suppresses my appetite or just keeps me busy and mind off eating..lol. but it can work

Reactions: HGL
Drink green tea, thats seems to work for me. I dont know if it suppresses my appetite or just keeps me busy and mind off eating..lol. but it can work
Right on thanks for the tip! I picked some up today and will be giving it a shot.