I refuse to wear a mask at work

Taureau

Administrator
well one day I had just had it with masks and just up and took my mask off at work and have not worn one now in a month.
Not one complaint so far. the dog and the cat both seem to not care and neither one has really noticed my lack of protective wear lol

and even when on a work video conference no one has said anything about my lack of a mask

well one day I had just had it with masks and just up and took my mask off at work and have not worn one now in a month.
Not one complaint so far. the dog and the cat both seem to not care and neither one has really noticed my lack of protective wear lol

and even when on a work video conference no one has said anything about my lack of a mask

MyFreeCams.com ?

I work construction on different sites all the time. Seen literally 1000 other construction workers since this shit started. Not 1 mask unless its the white helmets with squeaky clean work boots and clipboards

Why not cut out all the additional layers in your typical mask so there is only the outer layer? Nobody can tell and you can breathe easily. I did this for my kids for the odd times they need masks.

I flat out refuse to wear the masks that loop behind your ears. I wear a half-cut bandanna. You can see through the material, its like wearing nothing. My wife works out with one on at her gym since they made masks mandatory as it does not impede air flow.

Just keep your dick in your pants when you're on those zoom calls.

Why not cut out all the additional layers in your typical mask so there is only the outer layer? Nobody can tell and you can breathe easily. I did this for my kids for the odd times they need masks.

I flat out refuse to wear the masks that loop behind your ears. I wear a half-cut bandanna. You can see through the material, its like wearing nothing. My wife works out with one on at her gym since they made masks mandatory as it does not impede air flow.

Just keep your dick in your pants when you're on those zoom calls.
I have an exhaust valve on my mask, I installed it myself. Ripped out out of an itchy 95 mask and installed it on a super comfortable single layer, custom made cloth mask.
I’m in the back away from customers and me and the two guys I work with pretty much always have our backs turned from each other around 6’ apart. I could likely get away without wearing one, but customers would call the health board and it’s not worth it