How to inject Masteron with Test?

Lol, I hope its a clean out of the shower armpit. That area has a lot of bacteria form sweating.

I take a facecloth and run it under smoking hot water, then wrap the syringe in that for a minute or so.
Shit... So that explains the swelling... Haha

Lol it just goes between my t-shirt the contents of the syringe and needle stay sterile. My wife's a nurse I got the tip from her.

If you are using a slin pin, take an empty vial and put both into the empty vial first.

So lets say you are using prop 100 and mast 100 and want 100 of each every pin.

Put 5 cc of mast in a vial and 5 cc of prop, then backload 2 cc into your slin pin.

This way you can shake the hell out of the vial to mix the two together so you get a fairly even amount of both.

I have always done this for the sake of simplicity.
What if I pulled say 20mg test prop with a 25g then used the same 25g to pull 60mg of mast prop from its vial giving me both in the same 25g then backloading that into a slin? Or is your way better?

What if I pulled say 20mg test prop with a 25g then used the same 25g to pull 60mg of mast prop from its vial giving me both in the same 25g then backloading that into a slin? Or is your way better?
that would work as well.
When I load multiple insulin needles at once I find the way you suggest a bit slow.

I assume you are pulling 0.2 cc of prop and 0.6 cc of mast?

If so you could put 2 cc of prop and 6 cc of mast in a vial, shake to mix, then draw 3cc, back load a few syringes with .8 cc and if you have a bit left over in the syringe, dump it back into the vial. It’s just faster IMO when you are loading multiple insulin syringes to inject eod, or ed whatever you are doing.

Mind you then you are committed because you made a bunch of a mix. So if you find you hate it, it’s tougher to change.

Shit... So that explains the swelling... Haha

Lol it just goes between my t-shirt the contents of the syringe and needle stay sterile. My wife's a nurse I got the tip from her.
Can she do phlebotomies on you? That'd be so sweet to have that kind of connect

Can she do phlebotomies on you? That'd be so sweet to have that kind of connect
Im sure she could, though i dont feel the need to do them. She does IV sedation and vitamin treatments so I have access to all the fun stuff if i want it though lol

that would work as well.
When I load multiple insulin needles at once I find the way you suggest a bit slow.

I assume you are pulling 0.2 cc of prop and 0.6 cc of mast?

If so you could put 2 cc of prop and 6 cc of mast in a vial, shake to mix, then draw 3cc, back load a few syringes with .8 cc and if you have a bit left over in the syringe, dump it back into the vial. It’s just faster IMO when you are loading multiple insulin syringes to inject eod, or ed whatever you are doing.

Mind you then you are committed because you made a bunch of a mix. So if you find you hate it, it’s tougher to change.
Nah I like your way better it makes more sense because I do pin ED and I usually backload multiple slins. I would usually use like a 25g 3cc and load up a few syringes when I’d only run test p but now that I’m mixing into 1 injection I’ll do it your way.