How much bac water to use

Smashedd

Trusted Member
I have been experimenting the volume of bac water I use while mixing my HCG, could be placebo but I think if you use more water it gives your more ejaculate volume?

I was always just using 1ml with 5000iu and injecting 0.1 e3d, switched it to 2ml water and injected 0.2 e3d and it was a noticeable difference...

What does everyone else do??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 ML per 5000.
I don't find it makes a difference how much bac water I use as I have used 2 ML so each notch is 250. That being said, who knows anything is possible but I don't see how the compound would work any different.

There's no reason changing the solution concentration of HCG would have any effect on your physiology, assuming it's properly reconstituted. Hypertonic water goes directly into plasma volume to be diluted. No other Ancillaries or changes? Clomid is your go-to if you care about one-man bukkake type volume.

Those peptides are fragile, though, it's possible you had an issue with potency or efficacy from shipping/reconstitution. I'm pulling from a damaged vial right now, it's very noticeable.

The more dilute the solution, though, the easier the peptide breaks down, so I never go above 1ml/5000ui (.1ml/week). Keep your fridge at 1c and you get your full 10 weeks.

There's no reason changing the solution concentration of HCG would have any effect on your physiology, assuming it's properly reconstituted. No other Ancillaries or changes? Clomid does the most in this regard, IME.

Those peptides are fragile, it's possible you had an issue with potency or efficacy from shipping/reconstitution. I'm pulling from a damaged vial right now, it's very noticeable.

The more dilute the solution, though, the easier the peptide breaks down, so I never go above 1ml/5000ui (.1ml/week). Keep your fridge at 1c and you get your full 10 weeks.
Your fridge is 1 degree c? Lol

I dont know if its true for hcg. But some peptides i find weak or break down if you actually use too much water.

I thinknits placebo, because hcg actually takes a while before it increases your load size. So the shots you did months ago are the ones affecting you

I dont know if its true for hcg. But some peptides i find weak or break down if you actually use too much water.

I thinknits placebo, because hcg actually takes a while before it increases your load size. So the shots you did months ago are the ones affecting you
Even then hes still getting the same concentration of HCG as before. It's simply more diluted by the bac water.

This is.. an odd post haha

I have it set to 1c. Backup thermometer reads about 3c at the door.

And it's well known that more water / more dilute = faster breakdown of the peptide! Some of the ethanol solutions I make push saturation, to avoid breakdown even in the deep cold.

Reading a few studies quickly (you made me question my understanding of LH/HCG signaling) ITT volume is taken on the 7th and 14h day of E2D dosing. There does seem to be a lag when it comes to volume, of up to a week. Definitely don't care about this metric, so that's new (and interesting) to me.

Even then hes still getting the same concentration of HCG as before. It's simply more diluted by the bac water.

Yeah the concentration hasn’t changed, I have been on for 6 months.
Maybe my water intake? That’s the only thing that changed been really thirsty lately

Haven’t used clomid in a long time. 50mg/day should do the trick?

Max volume!! That’s all I want, the wife is addicted now

Hmg, hcg, clomid, sunflower lecithin, zinc could be a few other ones but thoose are the main ones that worked for me

Hmg, hcg, clomid, sunflower lecithin, zinc could be a few other ones but thoose are the main ones that worked for me

I stopped HMG as I didn’t see any added benefit last week 4-5/ been on lecithin and zinc for like 2 months as well.
I’ll add clomid and see how it goes

I stopped HMG as I didn’t see any added benefit last week 4-5/ been on lecithin and zinc for like 2 months as well.
I’ll add clomid and see how it goes

Have you used clomid before? Horrible stuff. Enjoy! lol