How important do you feel hgh is to your cycle?

Sorbate can you elaborate on this? Gh failed or made worse their efforts to look younger? I always thought it made you look younger, wasn’t it like the next best thing next to the fountain of youth? I’ve been considering gh lately to preserve my face in slowing down the aging look, eye wrinkles are kicking in man lol
If you want to get rid of the wrinkles, there is much cheaper ways to do that. Go to a clinic that specializes in that. My wife uses the laser. It is amazing at removing the fine lines and age spots. $300 a treatment, 3 a year. you couldn’t run gh for a year for 900.

There is eye rollers that get rid of eye puffy ness and wrinkles.

I don’t use any of it, but my wife is 8 years older and she does everything and I do nothing and there is lots of times people think she looks younger.

I don‘t give a crap that I look older. Actually being muscular and fit like someone who is 30 but you are 50 gives a dramatic effect. More of a wow factor than if you were in shape at 30, lol. Couldn’t care less that my hair is getting thin either. See at this age I’m peaking while everyone else looks like shit, lol.

Last edited:
If you want to get rid of the wrinkles, there is much cheaper ways to do that. Go to a clinic that specializes in that. My wife uses the laser. It is amazing at removing the fine lines and age spots. $300 a treatment, 3 a year. you couldn’t run gh for a year for 900.

I think it’s called Laser CO2 Resurfacing but doesn’t that cost like $4,000-$5,000

I find pharma GH has a much better effect in terms of anti-aging, not sure why but it's noticeable. I remember one of the guys talking about how the molecule is folded having an effect on how it works in the body even though they are both the same 191aa.

In terms of side effects I find pharma side effects (joint swelling etc) is also way lower. Again, maybe because of how the molecule interacts with the body. I have always been sensitive to the side effects of GH but can do about double to triple pharma before I get the same issues.

I think it’s called Laser CO2 Resurfacing but doesn’t that cost like $4,000-$5,000
I am not sure what it is called. But I know my wife pays $300 a session, does like 3 sessions a year.
The difference was night and day.
Mind you, you are not 56, like she was when she did it the first time.

Pay attention to women in their 50’s and you’ll see they get little thin lines on their skin (face). ANd start to get dark spots.
The laser burned off the top layer of skin and then stimulates repair and her skin puffed up (like when we are younger) the age spots left and the tiny lines were gone. It seriously took 10-15 years off her face.

Now mind you she spends a small fortune on creams and such as well.

But in your 30’s you wouldn’t likely need more than a skin cream and the laser and be gtg.

I was going to get it done, just to take a few years off, but when I went in they started to point out a bunch of stuff, wanted to fill in lines here and such.

Thing is I like how I look, I am fine with the divits and the big lines, I just wanted to look like 5-6 years younger. Not look like a different person, so I left and never went back.

Mind you soon after that my motivation ended (I stopped flirting with the 17 year younger than me, meat maid), so I didn’t give a shit if I looked younger, lol. Come to think about it, I haven’t been ripped since then either. I need new motivation, lol.