Home brew 101

Damon

Trusted Member
Alright so you wanna cook the nectar of the gods, that magic juice well this is whatcha gotta do
first get on the interweb and hit up craigslist. next find yourself a running 86 fleetwood bounder
get in that sucker and find an empty field.

kidding lol this is gonna be a multi part write up because no one like a novel
part 1 clean and prep, part 2 the cook and bottled product.
and hopefully other will jump in on this, im going to keep it as simple and home base frienly as i posibly can
if there is anything that someone doesn't agree with and feels it can be done better please add it in

list of things youl need, check out places like amazon and can med supplies
except for my vial crimper, scale, vacuum pump i use can med supplies for all my other needs

shopping list - vial crimper, vials,stoppers,flip tops or pre sterile vials
250 ml beaker, jewelry scale that reads to 0.01g, glass stir rod
whatman syringe filters .2 & .45 (these suck) or bottle top filter ( pes/ptfe filter - NOT NYLON)
you also need to ensure your using eo capable filters if your using eo
or you will get cloudy gear, mct oil doesnt like nylon filters and ba can eat nylon filters
99% iso & hydrogen peroxide, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate
vacuum hand pump if your using bottle tops
stainless steel baking sheet, small pyrex plate
theres other stuff that will probly be mentioned but it will be small and easy to find

clean and prep - give your stove a good scrubbing
i meen you could also use the hot plate from a $10 walmart coffee maker

take your baking sheet and pyrex plate and scrub it with iso use your fingers if your wearing med gloves
cook in oven @350 - 20mins then let cool
in a small container place vial stoppers and enough hydrogen peroxide to cover them stir or shake them.
let them sit a good 30mins shake or stiring every 5mins, after drain and use small amount of iso
give them a good shake place face down and stick in microwave for 10 secs, this dries and heats the iso off

beakers,vials,stir stick use a large bowl and make a bath of distilled water and couple drops of soap
give your glass wear a wash then good rinse with just distilled water.

then repeat this 3 times fill each glass item with iso 3/4 full use hand or finger with gloves on
to cover the opening. hold upside down and shake the piss out of it.
letting minor amounts of iso run out during this process.
after the 3rd time place each upside down on the baking sheet.
just wipe down the rod really well couple times

place glassware into oven @350 -4- 30 mins, if your using pre sealed vials just do the beaker and stir rod

ive used this process with both gear and synthol preparations and not 1 single mishap or illness

sorry about my lack of grammer and punctuation also

part 2 the brew, if you going to use bottle top filters heres a quick rundown of good and bad from my experience
nalgene the media bottles crack at 12inhg vacuum they will hold ok at about 9-10inhg,
unless your gear is warm there .2um are crap and will drip slower than a 100yr old swollen prostate trying to pee
if your going to run a nalgene rapid flow .2um put your beaker in the nuke for about 15-20 secs then start filtering
or get it in there right off the stove

corning pes are good by far my favorite media bottles
have held at 20inhg but 12-15inhg is enough to run there .2um filters even cold gear

autofil these are similar quality to corning and there media bottles have held at 12inhg
with any of these though if you can run a glass media bottle and you wont have to worry about anything
especially if you get about 50ml deep and then start hearing a pissing sound yup
then use a new filter so you dont have platic flakes in your brew

for example 40 ml test e 250 mg/ml
10g raws, .8ml ba, 7.2ml bb, mct or gso

in beaker place 10g powder (make sure its really powdery no big chunks)
next add .8ml ba, 7.2ml bb this will give you 2%bb 18%bb concentration
place frying pan on burner then beaker on frying pan,

if you placed a piece of tinfoil under the beaker it acts as a thermal break
turn stove to heat number 2-3 let beaker sit until you see raws going soft
lift and swirl or stir often as a heat guage place finger where the gear is
you should be able to hold your finger where there solution is if you cant your to hot

it should look something like glycerin is the best way i can describe it
when its ready for the oil and the solvent has blended
you will basically go whoa that is cool. at this point slowly fill the beaker with carrier oil to the 40ml mark.
it will instantly go cloudy swirly weird looking, place it back on the heat
swirl, stir, lift and heat more and wait and eventually you will get crystal clear gear
once you think it is done. heat it for another 30secs but make sure you check the temp
this will make sure its good and set,

if you think and go omfg i just over cooked my brew and now its pooched just take a deep breath in
calm down and understand your brew is still good the amount of heat
it would take to kill your brew you wouldnt be able to hold the beaker
160*f is about the area where you will start to go fml its done

once you have your brew take it and either use syringe filters and place into vials
or pour into a bottle top filter hook up the vacuum pump and pump a little till it drips
after pour it into vials

i used to .45 then .22 my brews but now im going to start double .22 filter them

Does anyone have a 200mg oe 300mg boldenone recipe for me please? What temp does the boldenone melt? Anything anyone can help me with would be great

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Alright so you wanna cook the nectar of the gods, that magic juice well this is whatcha gotta do
first get on the interweb and hit up craigslist. next find yourself a running 86 fleetwood bounder
get in that sucker and find an empty field.

kidding lol this is gonna be a multi part write up because no one like a novel
part 1 clean and prep, part 2 the cook and bottled product.
and hopefully other will jump in on this, im going to keep it as simple and home base frienly as i posibly can
if there is anything that someone doesn't agree with and feels it can be done better please add it in

list of things youl need, check out places like amazon and can med supplies
except for my vial crimper, scale, vacuum pump i use can med supplies for all my other needs

shopping list - vial crimper, vials,stoppers,flip tops or pre sterile vials
250 ml beaker, jewelry scale that reads to 0.01g, glass stir rod
whatman syringe filters .2 & .45 (these suck) or bottle top filter ( pes/ptfe filter - NOT NYLON)
you also need to ensure your using eo capable filters if your using eo
or you will get cloudy gear, mct oil doesnt like nylon filters and ba can eat nylon filters
99% iso & hydrogen peroxide, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate
vacuum hand pump if your using bottle tops
stainless steel baking sheet, small pyrex plate
theres other stuff that will probly be mentioned but it will be small and easy to find

clean and prep - give your stove a good scrubbing
i meen you could also use the hot plate from a $10 walmart coffee maker

take your baking sheet and pyrex plate and scrub it with iso use your fingers if your wearing med gloves
cook in oven @350 - 20mins then let cool
in a small container place vial stoppers and enough hydrogen peroxide to cover them stir or shake them.
let them sit a good 30mins shake or stiring every 5mins, after drain and use small amount of iso
give them a good shake place face down and stick in microwave for 10 secs, this dries and heats the iso off

beakers,vials,stir stick use a large bowl and make a bath of distilled water and couple drops of soap
give your glass wear a wash then good rinse with just distilled water.

then repeat this 3 times fill each glass item with iso 3/4 full use hand or finger with gloves on
to cover the opening. hold upside down and shake the piss out of it.
letting minor amounts of iso run out during this process.
after the 3rd time place each upside down on the baking sheet.
just wipe down the rod really well couple times

place glassware into oven @350 -4- 30 mins, if your using pre sealed vials just do the beaker and stir rod

ive used this process with both gear and synthol preparations and not 1 single mishap or illness

sorry about my lack of grammer and punctuation also
I never had issues if I threw everything into the oven that I was handling powder with and cooked it for an hour at 300. Only thing I did was wrap the top of the 10ml bottles in tin foil and the glass measuring cup I used to mix everything in. I guess it wouldn't hurt to go to the nth degree of sterilization. I baked and sold for 5 years. Had one bad batch and it was the powder ... It had turned as it was old... About quarter kilo of test e. Good write up on the process !!!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a 200mg oe 300mg boldenone recipe for me please? What temp does the boldenone melt? Anything anyone can help me with would be great

Bold? What Ester?

Traditionally speaking bold undec is a liquid at room temp. And any other bold Ester is really not worth working with. She gets fucking ouchy real real quick.

eq is a no brainer. as BUG said, its liquid at room. it doesnt need bb as solvent. some people use it as a thinner. i prefer eo. 1% ba to make it bacteriostatic. guess you could make it any concentration you want. i work backwards. say i had 6g of eq and i wanted 300mg/ml. my end result would be 20ml (6g divided by 300mg) of carrier. use what ever you want, what ever mixture you want. id then add .2ml ba( 20ml * 1%). then id get a syringe like 60ml with a 18g to draw. bold is usually in a bag so id draw as much as i could then add carrier to the bag to clean left over bold and draw it up too. keep doing this until you have 20ml in syringe. now you have 300mg/ml of unfiltered gear. if you are doing big cooks, do the same thing but with graduated beaker.

you will have left over carrier due to the bold displacement. thats ok. better too much then too little

for carrier you could do something like 18ml gso, 2ml bb or 16 ml safflower 4ml eo.

someone please check my math.

@zandileblanc
boldenone undecenoate is liquid like honey at room. what ester you got? should be easy enough to look up. why you need to melt it? you should do enough investigating on you source to trust them. raws like bold are too cheap for a reputable source to bother faking and destroying their rep.