Help me with where to go next after 6 week blood test

eightch

Quick summary, I was on TRT for around 3 years, felt great. During fertility time I bumped up my HCG dose and developed sky high estrogen. I developed all the high estrogen symptoms, including insomnia, ED and my libido slowly faded away along with it. I eventually came off everything, got wife pregnant and am just 6 weeks back on. Since that estrogen spike, I've never felt as though I could get back normal or dialed in, its been a struggle to get back on track, especially with the ED and libido issues.

Here are my levels (Taken right before next injection):

• Testosterone 20.6 nmol/L (8.4-28.8)
  • Testosterone Free 518 pmol/L (115-577)
  • Estradiol 103 pmol/L (<157)
  • Prolactin 11 ug/L (3.8 - 20.6)
  • SHBG 24.8 nmol/L (10-70)
I started at 50 mg x2 per week Test-E and 250 IU HCG x2 per week. I dropped the HCG at week 4 as I started to develop racing heart, insomnia and other high E2 symptoms.

Overall results look pretty ideal, total T is a bit low but free T is at the max of the range.

The thing is, I still don't feel great. I still have libido issues, ED issues, slight breast tenderness/puffier than normal, and I feel very bloated around my stomach.

Should I just continue to wait it out? Maybe my body is still stabilizing? Should I test for other hormones, cortisol/dhea/progesterone?

Unsure where to go from here, I was hoping my issues would be resolved by 6 weeks.

20 3 days after injection is great I don't think I'd call that low, you're probably above normal most of the week. The HCG will make your e2 high. If you were to go to an ed or EOD injection protocol for the test I suspect you would see your shbg come up a bit, free t will come down and the estradiol come down. Some guys who do ED injections end up with low e2 and need EOD or 2x weekly everyone is different.

I have recently switched to eod pins l, waiting on my doc to send me for bloods since but I definitely feel better on this schedule, would highly recommend trying a more frequent schedule

Your blood test is fine. We don’t know anything else about you. Your diet, your health habits, your sleep patterns, your mental state, your body fat and many more variables.

Why do you attribute everything to your trt protocol.

Stress, anxiety… thyroid panel…

Tell your doctor to check everything.