Have you used this product before?

Smashedd

Trusted Member
Guy at gym swears by it, figured why not try it.

I have been on 0.25 finasteride for 2 years now with great success, gonna try this a little bit before I do a hair transplant.

I know most people are okay with shaving their heads, I’m not ready for it, so I’m going to do whatever possible to preserve what I have.

edcf438ee9c17fcc3ecb1257f36e8757.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I have posted about this company. They sell higher concentrations of minoxidil, topical fin, dutasteride, and RU. Lot of other products as well.

Just my opinion but if you are prone to MPB you can get away with PED use in your early years but it will catch up to you. Will finasteride or RU help you on TRT or a low dose of a second substance - probably. Start blasting high amounts and I don't think there is anything that will stop hair loss from speeding up (if it is in your genetics).

Yes, I have posted about this company. They sell higher concentrations of minoxidil, topical fin, dutasteride, and RU. Lot of other products as well.

Just my opinion but if you are prone to MPB you can get away with PED use in your early years but it will catch up to you. Will finasteride or RU help you on TRT or a low dose of a second substance - probably. Start blasting high amounts and I don't think there is anything that will stop hair loss from speeding up (if it is in your genetics).

Just found your post.
I’m 33, dad has hair but also has a nice cul de sac at the front, I’m only on TRT and not blasting Ever. Fin has been helping last couple of years.

Have you noticed anything since taking this? I read results can be noticed staring 2 months

I’m taking this and also doing transplant surgery in a couple of months.

Just found your post.
I’m 33, dad has hair but also has a nice cul de sac at the front, I’m only on TRT and not blasting Ever. Fin has been helping last couple of years.

Have you noticed anything since taking this? I read results can be noticed staring 2 months

I’m taking this and also doing transplant surgery in a couple of months.

I don't know which product that is. Is it RU? The combo of minoxidil/finasteride and other ingredients? Which one is it. Unless I know which product it is I can't tell you if I used it. I'm using RU - I'm in my 40's and still have most of my hair but it has thinned over the years. I think the RU is doing something but not much. I have said before and it is an odd observation but I found MK677 was the best hair loss treatment I ever used.
I was taking it 10 days on / 10 off and my hair stopped shedding. It was an unexpected result. I don't like MK677 as I get bloated on it. If I want my HGH to increase, I buy prescription GH.
Where are you getting your hair transplant? They don't necessarily last either which the docs will tell you. They will for a few years but if the underlying issue that caused you to lose your hair is still there (genetics / gear) your hair will fall out again. I'm sure you know that anyway. I only know two guys who got a hair transplant and they thought it was great but years later they are in the same boat. I won't mention names but if they want to speak up they can.

Sorry - can't tell you if I used it or not until I know which one of the products it is.

I don't know which product that is. Is it RU? The combo of minoxidil/finasteride and other ingredients? Which one is it. Unless I know which product it is I can't tell you if I used it. I'm using RU - I'm in my 40's and still have most of my hair but it has thinned over the years. I think the RU is doing something but not much. I have said before and it is an odd observation but I found MK677 was the best hair loss treatment I ever used.
I was taking it 10 days on / 10 off and my hair stopped shedding. It was an unexpected result. I don't like MK677 as I get bloated on it. If I want my HGH to increase, I buy prescription GH.
Where are you getting your hair transplant? They don't necessarily last either which the docs will tell you. They will for a few years but if the underlying issue that caused you to lose your hair is still there (genetics / gear) your hair will fall out again. I'm sure you know that anyway. I only know two guys who got a hair transplant and they thought it was great but years later they are in the same boat. I won't mention names but if they want to speak up they can.

Sorry - can't tell you if I used it or not until I know which one of the products it is.

Sorry I should have mentioned the product, it is the dualgen 15, no pg. so pretty much everything in it.

I tried RU from a couple of different labs and I didn’t notice any difference in my thinning.
My one friend had a transplant 15 years ago and he kept most of his gear while blasting 1.5 gram of PED a week, another got it done about 7 years ago and same thing. But yes I have seen some long term cases where they have lost the hair regardless.

I was considering running gh at 2iu per day because just like you Mk677 gives me major bloat

Sorry I should have mentioned the product, it is the dualgen 15, no pg. so pretty much everything in it.

I tried RU from a couple of different labs and I didn’t notice any difference in my thinning.
My one friend had a transplant 15 years ago and he kept most of his gear while blasting 1.5 gram of PED a week, another got it done about 7 years ago and same thing. But yes I have seen some long term cases where they have lost the hair regardless.

I was considering running gh at 2iu per day because just like you Mk677 gives me major bloat

No, I never used it as I hate minoxidil. It never did anything over an extended period.
you have a friend who blasted 1.5 grams of gear a week for 15 years? Off topic, but they should give their head a shake and will be lucky to remain healthy
Best luck to you with whatever path you choose.

Guy at gym swears by it, figured why not try it.

I have been on 0.25 finasteride for 2 years now with great success, gonna try this a little bit before I do a hair transplant.

I know most people are okay with shaving their heads, I’m not ready for it, so I’m going to do whatever possible to preserve what I have.

Have you or anyone you know dealt with any side effects from the finasteride? I've read of some nasty sides, and I'm none too keen on my junk not working properly.

Have you or anyone you know dealt with any side effects from the finasteride? I've read of some nasty sides, and I'm none too keen on my junk not working properly.

I did not see any sides in the period I used it, I had a friend who was natty and used it and he said he did have ED issues here and there, but majority of it was his mindset.
If you are on TRT dose and finasteride you won’t shouldn’t have any issues.

I did not see any sides in the period I used it, I had a friend who was natty and used it and he said he did have ED issues here and there, but majority of it was his mindset.
If you are on TRT dose and finasteride you won’t shouldn’t have any issues.

There's a good video online of a couple Aussie doctors who throughout their practice have prescribed it on a less frequent dosing schedule as well as dose amount. Based on their results very few who use Fin on these regimens ever develop sides. I'll use it topically as well, which is supposed to help further.

will any of these things bring your hair back after being bald af for over 10 years? lol