Hair Loss Product

Finaltriumph

Trusted Member
Hey all,

I’ve been on Finasteride for awhile now and it’s definitely helped my hairloss even while constantly using steroids.

I was looking into alternatives as I want to stop blocking DHT systemically.

Has anyone tried RU58841? Anywhere in Canada to purchase this product?

There are several places to buy it but Canadian Medical Supplies has it or they did. It leaves a white powder on your scalp.
I’m unsure if there are other better absorbing brands.
Some people swear by it.

Before any man should consider taking or using hair loss prevention medication they should shave their head for a month. I'd guess about half the guys who just shaved it for a month would continue to do so for life and not even care.

Before any man should consider taking or using hair loss prevention medication they should shave their head for a month. I'd guess about half the guys who just shaved it for a month would continue to do so for life and not even care.
Funny you say that. I almost shaved my head yesterday. I was looking at my thinning hair in the mirror after a shower. I think it will be happening soon.

Funny you say that. I almost shaved my head yesterday. I was looking at my thinning hair in the mirror after a shower. I think it will be happening soon.

Honestly just shave it for a month. You might wish you shaved it years ago.

If you don't shave it now, you could spend thousands of dollars on hair loss products in the next couple years only to shave it and wish you shaved it years ago.

I've been shaving mine with a razor for 10 years, wish I started 20 years ago.

If you shave it, be prepared to not like what you see for a week or two until you get used to it. That's why I said continually shave it for a month before giving up.

I’ve always kept a very short buzz cut, now with it thinning more I’ve been debating taking it all the way down but can’t bring myself to do it yet!

Finasteride and hair transplant = amazing combo. I have much more hair now than I had 10 years ago. I've had 2 sessions and they cost around $10k. Worth every penny and not falling off meaning I will keep enjoying them for years to come. That way monthly cost becomes affordable.

I have always used nioxin when I thought my hair was thinning. It definitely help me. I know Syn carries RU58841. But I have never tried said product.