GrowthGuys Canada GH

Digitalmachine

Trusted Member
Hey guys! Just ordered some gh from growth guys from batch 008 and so far the customer service was excellent, delivery was perfect and packed properly. Didn't have a growth guys sticker or seal on box but maybe that's how they ship now. Came with blue caps. Just wondering if anyone else ordered from this batch and if so how you are liking it? I started at 4ius. 2iu in morning fasted and 2iu post work out. So far the rep was great. Now to see how the product is.

Hey guys! Just ordered some gh from growth guys from batch 008 and so far the customer service was excellent, delivery was perfect and packed properly. Didn't have a growth guys sticker or seal on box but maybe that's how they ship now. Came with blue caps. Just wondering if anyone else ordered from this batch and if so how you are liking it? I started at 4ius. 2iu in morning fasted and 2iu post work out. So far the rep was great. Now to see how the product is.
I placed 2 orders at separate times also batch GGC#08 first order had stickers . The second order no cause he's making new labels which I didn't mind and was fully transparent about it ..Delivery and communication was I expected. Easy to deal with .. . So far so good brother..

Like @Framerboy said, we're getting a new haul of seals made. Actually 2 new hauls. Full disclosure: they mean nothing, they serve almost no purpose at all. The best use for them is to indicate which side is up. But moving forward we'll alternate them between batches as another indicator of a batch change.

Great to hear CanadaPost did their job and got your order to you swiftly! Please keep us informed on how you like everything.

Mine came in last week and had blue caps just like you said !! There were no batch # ! Im pretty confident

Mine came in last week and had blue caps just like you said !! There were no batch # ! Im pretty confident
No stamps or anything like that on boxes to indicate batch numbers, but I could add something like this if some felt it necessary. You will always, always be choosing your batch when you order via email. When I have multiple batches I'll give the various options!

No stamps or anything like that on boxes to indicate batch numbers, but I could add something like this if some felt it necessary. You will always, always be choosing your batch when you order via email. When I have multiple batches I'll give the various options!
Man, you have some seriously good customer service I'll tell you that much. I sincerely hope you're truly one of the real ones out there that genuinly cares about the industry and wants to simply deliver a clean and good product. So far it seems like it. 👍

This would be great , service like this and purity of course will likely take every other sponsors nervous hahaha !!! Good thing GGC has been introduced

As of now I know my sleep quality is better, I have a general well being feeling, my left arm goes completely asleep a couple hours into my sleep at night and being on a major calorie defecit I SHOULD NOT look as full as I do now, like the 3D look - but it's all just anecdotal hence why I will go get the GH serums done and validate it properly.

As of now I know my sleep quality is better, I have a general well being feeling, my left arm goes completely asleep a couple hours into my sleep at night and being on a major calorie defecit I SHOULD NOT look as full as I do now, like the 3D look - but it's all just anecdotal hence why I will go get the GH serums done and validate it properly.

validation for you personaly is a good idea
posting results to get help and feedback is fine

however

22. No posting of any labmax, blood test or GH blood test results. Posting of blood work of any sort is allowed only for the purpose of asking for help reading the results. No mention of any lab because such tests are suspect at best because the results can easily be tampered with.

validation for you personaly is a good idea
posting results to get help and feedback is fine

however

22. No posting of any labmax, blood test or GH blood test results. Posting of blood work of any sort is allowed only for the purpose of asking for help reading the results. No mention of any lab because such tests are suspect at best because the results can easily be tampered with.
Duly noted. I will be getting them done at DynaCare which can't be really tampered with and of course it would serve me nothing to do so but I won't directly post. I'll confirm with yourself when I have the results and share them with you directly if you would like and we can go from there. Just want to make our community safer and put people's minds at ease.

Duly noted. I will be getting them done at DynaCare which can't be really tampered with and of course it would serve me nothing to do so but I won't directly post. I'll confirm with yourself when I have the results and share them with you directly if you would like and we can go from there. Just want to make our community safer and put people's minds at ease.

share them with friends is fine
as for me, I know dick about gh and gh testing
so sending them to me will not help much lol

GGC Batch 008 Update:

I am providing a quick update, I have been on 4iu per day split on GGC Batch 008 now. I am on a 1900 calorie diet which is nothing for me, cutting and low on carbs - however my pumps in the gym are absolutely insane, I have no business having these pumps and blood flow with my current carb intake, beyond that my fat is being chewed up rapidly, sleep has been wonderful. I have minimal side effects if any, perhaps my hands and feet can fall asleep faster than before in certain positions. They do anyways. Before anyone says this is placebo blabla, I'm experienced and know what I am doing with my body, I know when a compound is doing it's job. I am still waiting for GH serum test but from what I can say so far, this is a legitimate pure product. More updates to come.

GGC Batch 008 Update:

I am providing a quick update, I have been on 4iu per day split on GGC Batch 008 now. I am on a 1900 calorie diet which is nothing for me, cutting and low on carbs - however my pumps in the gym are absolutely insane, I have no business having these pumps and blood flow with my current carb intake, beyond that my fat is being chewed up rapidly, sleep has been wonderful. I have minimal side effects if any, perhaps my hands and feet can fall asleep faster than before in certain positions. They do anyways. Before anyone says this is placebo blabla, I'm experienced and know what I am doing with my body, I know when a compound is doing it's job. I am still waiting for GH serum test but from what I can say so far, this is a legitimate pure product. More updates to come.
Nice reading !! Enjoy the ride and keep us informed mate!!

I just ordered 3 kits from the same batch. Customer service was very good. From the time I contacted them to the time I ordered, paid and received the shipping info was all in 1 day.

I am in a recovery phase and heading back to surgery on the 28th. Low dose for the foreseeable future.

I just ordered 3 kits from the same batch. Customer service was very good. From the time I contacted them to the time I ordered, paid and received the shipping info was all in 1 day.

I am in a recovery phase and heading back to surgery on the 28th. Low dose for the foreseeable future.
He's really easy to deal with . You will enjoy batch GGC08

Anyone know if these numbers are high? Good? Etc? I can't make sense of the ug/L part.

Attachments

• 20230619_112723.jpg
    20230619_112723.jpg
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 31
4x the amount on 4uis, I'm still learnig about gh but those numbers make sense, I think. I think I read somewhere 1ui is replacement so 4ui= to 4x the amount. Lol it could be way to simplistic of an answer. But you know it's real at least. Too bad u didn't get ur igf done too