Good life fitness

Alapaha11

Trusted Member
Unfortunately for good life members they are shutting down for awhile due to coronavirus . Now I'm just waiting for my gym to close and it seems like once one business does it they all follow suit.

this is just the start - all places with large groups of people congregating are being shut down.

You're right ! And it's only Monday the first day home with my kids and the only thing to do is play outside ! I enjoy time out playing with the kids but at night it's my time and the gym is my sanctuary..... Hope it doesn't close

Every gym in St. John's, NL is closed now as fair as I know. The YMCA just locked up until further notice. Glad I got in there for international chest day this morning, but what now?

My dentist just cancelled my wife and daughter dentist appointment.
My gym is still open for now.

I havent been away from the gym for longer then 6 days in 20 years. This is going to be rough

Quebec is all closed :(

Called every stores to buy dumbbell the have nothing what a ride it's going to be .

Get on kijjiji and grab some before they are gone
there's nothing on kijiji, that was the first place i check then i called every local place and he have nothing in stock.
i just emailed fitnessavenue the have to types and price is reasonable so will see.

thank s

there's nothing on kijiji, that was the first place i check then i called every local place and he have nothing in stock.
i just emailed fitnessavenue the have to types and price is reasonable so will see.

thank s
Sportcheck and Canadian tire carry some cheaper stuff, even walmart

Sorbate’s Gym is still open for now. But if we get quarantined to our home I think it will be closed until I change the kitchen tile. Already been given the directive.

Unfortunately for good life members they are shutting down for awhile due to coronavirus . Now I'm just waiting for my gym to close and it seems like once one business does it they all follow suit.

Anytime fitness shut down yesterday too

Just sold my powerblock dumbells a few days ago and noticed the exercise equipments stores raised their prices by $100 for them from the last time I checked