Food Poisoning

SaltyDawg

Trusted Member
Have any of you guys ever endured food poisoning, I just got through it and it was the worst thing I’ve ever been through. Cold but sweating uncontrollably shaking , dehydration, losing fluid through both ends. I had no idea it was this bad until I experienced it.

Have any of you guys ever endured food poisoning, I just got through it and it was the worst thing I’ve ever been through. Cold but sweating uncontrollably shaking , dehydration, losing fluid through both ends. I had no idea it was this bad until I experienced it.
Sounds the same as Norwalk virus. And that sucked.

It could be covid.;)
@Funnyman covid doesn’t exist 😂
Lol, it was funny today, customer comes in and tells me that the ham and turkey they picked up was great but they had to send the meat over because they had covid, then she realized that she just told me she had covid and came into my shop, lol.
I told her I didn’t give a shit, that covid is a common cold now, no big deal. She was, thats what we think as well. But others are still getting freaked out.

Last time I got food poisoning was from some spoiled Salmon. I was sick for a week and haven't looked at Salmon quite the same way since.

Campylobacter nailed me once. After two awful days and a trip to the ER to get tested for what it was, I got a script for an antibiotic to reign it in.
I hope you are feeling better.