Fitness avenue . ca

In general the are decent and really fair priced. Ive bought a few things from them. Had an adjustable bench that was complete crap. It was actually not lined up perfectly, so it was kinda at an angle. I tried to shim it and make it work but eventually got fed up and sold it. Imo fitness ave is a step down from northern lights.

I have a few of their things, nothing remarkable. I definitely don't buy anything important from them anymore except for bands and little things. As above, better off with Treadmill Factory or another retailer.

Thanks for the input fellas. I was just looking for a bit of weight to have on hand, dumbbells and plates etc. I figure that is something I could get away with without regretting my purchase..

I should have been more specific. I am not a fan of their benches, racks, etc. Their plates, adjustable dumbbells (with collars), bands etc. have treated me well and are very fairly priced.

I had a piece in the shopping cart couple of days ago but the 400 shipping turned me off

They are close to me so I’ve bought a few things from them.

Never had issues with their benches or racks but have never bought their really low end stuff.

been lookin at a power rack, bench, few dumbbells and plates. 1200 in shipping to Newfoundland. almost doubles the price of the equipment. finger on the trigger. My luck i'll dump a couple grand and the gyms will open again next week

Just pulled the trigger and ordered from these guys. It's not much, and had to compromise with the wife but it's a start. Shipping was insane

BE002
AmStaff TS010A Flat / Incline / Decline Bench
$229.99 CAD / EA1$229.99 CAD
DUM047
10lbs Virgin Rubber Hex Dumbbell
$11.90 CAD / EA2$23.80 CAD
DUM049
15lbs Virgin Rubber Hex Dumbbell
$17.85 CAD / EA2$35.70 CAD
DUM051
20lbs Virgin Rubber Hex Dumbbell
$23.80 CAD / EA2$47.60 CAD
DUM057
40lbs Virgin Rubber Hex Dumbbell
$47.60 CAD / EA2$95.20 CAD
DUM061
60lbs Virgin Rubber Hex Dumbbell
$71.40 CAD / EA2$142.80 CAD
GF BLACK 12-PACK
Heavy-Duty Interlocking Foam Mat - 12 Pack
$29.99 CAD / EA2$59.98 CAD
OLY 700LBS + COLLARS
7ft Olympic Bar 700 lbs
$89.99 CAD / EA1$89.99 CAD
OLY010
47in Black Zinc Olympic EZ Super Curl Bar
$44.99 CAD / EA1$44.99 CAD
OP08
2.5lbs Cast Iron Grip Olympic Plates 2 Inch
$2.13 CAD / EA2$4.26 CAD
OP15
5lbs Virgin Rubber Grip Olympic Plates 2 Inch
$5.95 CAD / EA2$11.90 CAD
OP16
10lbs Virgin Rubber Grip Olympic Plates 2 Inch
$11.90 CAD / EA4$47.60 CAD
OP17
25lbs Virgin Rubber Grip Olympic Plates 2 Inch
$29.75 CAD / EA4$119.00 CAD
OP19
45lbs Virgin Rubber Grip Olympic Plates 2 Inch
$53.55 CAD / EA2$107.10 CAD
PR TR023
AmStaff TR023 Power / Squat Rack
$479.99 CAD / EA1$479.99 CAD
Shipping$1,030.49 CAD
H.S.T.$334.15 CAD
Total$2,904.54 CAD

Last edited:
Holy crap you actually paid 1000 shipping? Must have nonother options in you area.. I hope you have better luck with that bench then i did. Its the one i mentioned earlier that I said was junk....lol

Holy crap you actually paid 1000 shipping? Must have nonother options in you area.. I hope you have better luck with that bench then i did. Its the one i mentioned earlier that I said was junk....lol
Living in Newfoundland, it is what it is. I'm used to paying crazy shipping prices, and most times customs brokerage fees to get stuff from the USA. We'll see how it goes with the bench. Reviews say it's pretty decent, I guess it's relative to what a person calls junk. At this point I'll take what I can get, and to be honest consider myself lucky if this gear actually shows up sooner than later. This Covid19 shit isn't likely going to go away anytime soon,

I’m trying to order via email and pick up, can’t get a straight answer from them. Getting flustered.

I’m trying to order via email and pick up, can’t get a straight answer from them. Getting flustered.
Their wesbite says their retail locations are shut down due to the hysteria of the kung flu. I ordered earlier, paid, got trackin info, then when i went to track it it says Cancelled by Shipper... might be about to go on full shut down accross the country. I've heard of some Canada Post employees gettin Covd19.
1585003844040.png

Who knows, I was getting email responses from hq, but. I thing from pickup location yet. Im doubtful at this point.

Living in Newfoundland, it is what it is. I'm used to paying crazy shipping prices, and most times customs brokerage fees to get stuff from the USA. We'll see how it goes with the bench. Reviews say it's pretty decent, I guess it's relative to what a person calls junk. At this point I'll take what I can get, and to be honest consider myself lucky if this gear actually shows up sooner than later. This Covid19 shit isn't likely going to go away anytime soon,

Does amazon ship to you? It’s usually free shipping if it’s fulfilled by amazon
They also have an awesome refund policy, pack it back up, they send a shipping label and it goes back to them
Unfortunately it seems all the workout equipment is selling out on there though

Ordered a power tower and a bench press set

Only issue is, can’t find weight plates to buy for the bench press