Epitalon

Yes, multiple times - 2 mg per day for 10 days. Longevity and anti aging clinics may advise more as in 2 mg for 20 days. The dosage is all over the place depending who you listen to.
I buy two 10 mg NCRP vials and use back to back every 6 months. Twice a year and is not expensive.

If the info I read and talked to people about is accurate, Epitalon will induce telomere elongation (short explanation) and potentially increase your life span. I know people who take significant more when really sick and claim to get better quicker. Those are all anecdotal comments.

From a strength or muscle building peptide - I don't look at it that way. I consider it more of a health / longevity / anti-aging peptide. What did it do - didn't feel anything but I don't feel anything taking low dose aspirin but statically it should significantly reduce my chance of bowel or liver cancer.

You can take a deep dive into it, there is a ton of info out there and I did before I used it. I also learned about it from one of the smartest bodybuilders I know albeit retired. Peptides, if legit and you get it the real peptide, are a unique drug that medicine is just starting to realize can do wonders.

Does TB500 or BPC157 make me bigger - no. If periodic use keeps my joints/ligaments healthy (particularly BPC157) I will work out longer without an injury and be able to continue with progressive overload longer, which will result in growth pending I fuel my body with what it needs.

Any questions - ask away. I have probably used it 8 times and am due for another run soon but I just started a vial of copper peptide and will finish it first.

Is there proof of any signs of aging being reversed such as lessened wrinkles, cell damage etc or is it only based on telomere length and hypothesizing that longer mean a longer life span?

Just finished a cycle of 10mg Epitalon and 10mg Thyamlin daily for 10 days.

Look up the data done on elderly with this combo reduced all cause mortality by like 20-30% and extended their life's in the control group. I do this 2x annually combined with 5 day water fasting and some other peptides for dna, and cellular function rejuvenation

Look up the data done on elderly with this combo reduced all cause mortality by like 20-30% and extended their life's in the control group. I do this 2x annually combined with 5 day water fasting and some other peptides for dna, and cellular function rejuvenation
That sounds great and very worth while but untested chemicals for research purposes to me sounds like almost counter productive. It's too bad they weren't legally available or perscription or the very least sources with 3rd party testing

Would you mind posting the link. I looked and found pages of opinions, etc. but could not find a study. I'm not lazy - I looked and came up blank. I can't access some sites because of my VPN so if that is the page, that would be the reason.

thank you

I've been wondering about this stuff though, my Wife doesn't look after health as much as I do amd what if this kind of stuff makes you live to 105 as some lonely old prune packed away in a nursing home? I'm somewhat in my prime now amd I'm barley enjoying the world after my wife passes away and my kids have their own family's does anyone really want to sit for another 2 decades? There's only so many games of solitair amd scrabble

I've been wondering about this stuff though, my Wife doesn't look after health as much as I do amd what if this kind of stuff makes you live to 105 as some lonely old prune packed away in a nursing home? I'm somewhat in my prime now amd I'm barley enjoying the world after my wife passes away and my kids have their own family's does anyone really want to sit for another 2 decades? There's only so many games of solitair amd scrabble

My whole goal in this entire game of AAS, HGH and any other PED that I can get my hands on is quality, not quantity. I certainly hope I don’t die of old age. I’m good to go anytime. It’s been a good run and I can’t wait for what comes next. My only hope is that my wife and I go at the same time.

I just started a vial of copper peptide and will finish it first.
How are you liking the GHK-Cu? Any noticeable effects? I just started 1mg/day a few days ago. Might up the dose to 2mg. You get 100mg in an NCRP bottle so there's plenty

How are you liking the GHK-Cu? Any noticeable effects? I just started 1mg/day a few days ago. Might up the dose to 2mg. You get 100mg in an NCRP bottle so there's plenty
Morning, No I get my copper peptide from INNO. I had his 25 mg/ml vial and the new 10 mg/ml as the 25 mg/ml has a bit of a bite. I don't mind it though. Hard to say if there are any 'noticeable' effects. I haven't been getting injured as much as have been at the weights for months now and typically I hurt something. NCRP is the company I get my BPC157 or TB500 and it comes in 10 mg vials.
None of these are a panacea but BPC157 is for Achilles tendon issues or it sure was for me. Years of pain and 1 month on each leg and the pain never came back. I suffered for years and never knew how well it worked on the strain.

Morning, No I get my copper peptide from INNO. I had his 25 mg/ml vial and the new 10 mg/ml as the 25 mg/ml has a bit of a bite. I don't mind it though. Hard to say if there are any 'noticeable' effects. I haven't been getting injured as much as have been at the weights for months now and typically I hurt something. NCRP is the company I get my BPC157 or TB500 and it comes in 10 mg vials.
None of these are a panacea but BPC157 is for Achilles tendon issues or it sure was for me. Years of pain and 1 month on each leg and the pain never came back. I suffered for years and never knew how well it worked on the strain.
I purchased some ( copper ) from ncrp. I was surprised it is blue....... weird. Haven't tried yet, but looking forward to it.