Dracorex Comes through like a Champ again

BigDog

Trusted Member
This last year has been rough for Me on a cpl of fronts, with my health nesding surgery for 10 yrs and finally getting it done this time last year and with finamces/work , has been shitty for snow removal end if last year and this year as a whole.

So when it came time to stock up on my gear needs going into thime spring and getting ready to hit 50 at my absolute best, I had to go with what ALWAYS has come thrpygh for me on every level when choosing a source that backs itself up with its own track record.

Ive used Dracorex prettyuch since its inception and at times I question if i pinned with my script or with the lab when it comes to their test.

Over the years ive used lots of test,tren, mast, Deca, tried their Halotestin, Anadrol, Anavar, mens health stuff, Dmaa, and im sure im.misding few things as like ive said, ive been around since their inception.

Sunday past I put in an order after a good year since my last. As always it was shipped within 24 hrs, actually was shipped at 1:46pm yesterday afternoon, it was in.my hands by 3pm today.

Labeks are always bang on, packaging to protect my gear was bulletproof and the shipped very discreetly.

I dint know if the guys at Dracorex missed me or once again simply appreciate My business but there was a late Christmas gift, appreciated but not expected. I guess loyalty at times has its rewards.

I didnt see a place for Dracorex reviews but i had to share as i was once told by the woman i marriend that as much as i complain about shitty service, i should remember show my appreciation amd value to those who serve me best, in a world that can be shady Dracorex has been the best for me all around in what i expect for a good source.

Fav goodies from Drac,test, Tren, Anadrol, Dmaa, mens health blends

Cheers and respect

This last year has been rough for Me on a cpl of fronts, with my health nesding surgery for 10 yrs and finally getting it done this time last year and with finamces/work , has been shitty for snow removal end if last year and this year as a whole.

So when it came time to stock up on my gear needs going into thime spring and getting ready to hit 50 at my absolute best, I had to go with what ALWAYS has come thrpygh for me on every level when choosing a source that backs itself up with its own track record.

Ive used Dracorex prettyuch since its inception and at times I question if i pinned with my script or with the lab when it comes to their test.

Over the years ive used lots of test,tren, mast, Deca, tried their Halotestin, Anadrol, Anavar, mens health stuff, Dmaa, and im sure im.misding few things as like ive said, ive been around since their inception.

Sunday past I put in an order after a good year since my last. As always it was shipped within 24 hrs, actually was shipped at 1:46pm yesterday afternoon, it was in.my hands by 3pm today.

Labeks are always bang on, packaging to protect my gear was bulletproof and the shipped very discreetly.

I dint know if the guys at Dracorex missed me or once again simply appreciate My business but there was a late Christmas gift, appreciated but not expected. I guess loyalty at times has its rewards.

I didnt see a place for Dracorex reviews but i had to share as i was once told by the woman i marriend that as much as i complain about shitty service, i should remember show my appreciation amd value to those who serve me best, in a world that can be shady Dracorex has been the best for me all around in what i expect for a good source.

Fav goodies from Drac,test, Tren, Anadrol, Dmaa, mens health blends

Cheers and respect
Do you drive a snow plow?