Does HGH affect my bloodwork for TRT?

SmoothSailing

Trusted Member
Hello

I’m currently on TRT at 120mg/week and I was thinking of taking GH at 2-4iu per day and was wondering if this would affect anything my endocrinologist would flag that could put my TRT script at risk.

The blood work they request is for:
- ALT
- Alk. phosphatase
- lipid assessment (includes cholesterol, HDL-C, triglycerides, calculated LDL-C & Cholesterol/HDL-C ratio
- CBC

Side question:
Would any of the following affect my bloodwork as well for what’s mentioned?

- Anavar
- BPC-157
- TB-500
- Epitalon

Thank you!!!!

I don’t think hgh will effect anything you’ve listed negatively.

Anavar most certainly will effect your lipids and your liver values. Not sure about bpc/tb or epitalon.

HGH can effect lipids and liver enzymes but typically only in high prolonged doses. You're fine you're doctor will have no idea on 2-4 units blood work wise

Anavar definitly would effect things. Probably testosterone and shbg along with lipids etc.

Hello

I’m currently on TRT at 120mg/week and I was thinking of taking GH at 2-4iu per day and was wondering if this would affect anything my endocrinologist would flag that could put my TRT script at risk.

The blood work they request is for:
- ALT
- Alk. phosphatase
- lipid assessment (includes cholesterol, HDL-C, triglycerides, calculated LDL-C & Cholesterol/HDL-C ratio
- CBC

Side question:
Would any of the following affect my bloodwork as well for what’s mentioned?

- Anavar
- BPC-157
- TB-500
- Epitalon

Thank you!!!!
If you are sure those are the blood tests he/she is going to order then HGH should not impact your blood work.
BPC-157. TB-500, and Epithalon shouldn't show up either but Oxandrolone 'may' impact some blood tests. No one can answer this so do a dry run and test so you don't lose your script and send your doctor down a path looking for zebras and cut you off. Spend the cash and get your own tests done through a Naturopath but be very clear with them in writing - the tests can go into their file and you get a copy. It is not accessible by anyone else.
Oxandrolone is metabolized by your kidneys so theoretically it should not impact your liver but that statement is 100% BS for everyone. It appears your doc is checking your liver but not your kidneys in the list you provided. For some it will not impact their liver much, it sends my ALT through the roof. It will most likely impact your lipids like most orals.

Not all CBC's are the same from province to province so if you have a requisition form, cover your name, and post the tests they are running.
None of us can say for 100% certainty the other peptides won't show up but they shouldn't.

If you want to know for sure - look at your last 3 blood results (if you don't have copies ask the nurse for copies - they have to give them to you), and test and compare and you will have your answer.

Good luck!

If you are sure those are the blood tests he/she is going to order then HGH should not impact your blood work.
BPC-157. TB-500, and Epithalon shouldn't show up either but Oxandrolone 'may' impact some blood tests. No one can answer this so do a dry run and test so you don't lose your script and send your doctor down a path looking for zebras and cut you off. Spend the cash and get your own tests done through a Naturopath but be very clear with them in writing - the tests can go into their file and you get a copy. It is not accessible by anyone else.
Oxandrolone is metabolized by your kidneys so theoretically it should not impact your liver but that statement is 100% BS for everyone. It appears your doc is checking your liver but not your kidneys in the list you provided. For some it will not impact their liver much, it sends my ALT through the roof. It will most likely impact your lipids like most orals.

Not all CBC's are the same from province to province so if you have a requisition form, cover your name, and post the tests they are running.
None of us can say for 100% certainty the other peptides won't show up but they shouldn't.

If you want to know for sure - look at your last 3 blood results (if you don't have copies ask the nurse for copies - they have to give them to you), and test and compare and you will have your answer.

Good luck!
Okay thanks!

I’m going to do the following cycle

6-8 weeks - stop with 2 months recovery before blood work:
- proviron 50mg ED
- Anavar 40-60mg ED

Test E 500mg a week
- will run this and give myself 2.5 months to come back down to 120mg every week which is my allowed amount.

GH:
- 4iu per day ongoing