Does anybody get yearly flu shots?

I got flu shots in the past and I'd still always get the flu. Waste of time as you are getting previous year strain vaccine. It does not help on the latest mutations.

Wash your hands, dont touch your face, stay clear of people that have any sign of being sick as so many just come to work anyway if they dont have sick days to take.

As for kids, I'm in the same boat. Last time they were sick wifey put them in our bed to watch movies... like WTF!?!... so obviously I got sick.

If your kids are sick load up on vitamins, wash hands and surfaces at home frequently. Try to keep a smart distance like be behind or beside them, never in front (the blast radius), and good luck!

I got flu shots in the past and I'd still always get the flu. Waste of time as you are getting previous year strain vaccine. It does not help on the latest mutations.

Wash your hands, dont touch your face, stay clear of people that have any sign of being sick as so many just come to work anyway if they dont have sick days to take.

As for kids, I'm in the same boat. Last time they were sick wifey put them in our bed to watch movies... like WTF!?!... so obviously I got sick.

If your kids are sick load up on vitamins, wash hands and surfaces at home frequently. Try to keep a smart distance like be behind or beside them, never in front (the blast radius), and good luck!
1695241706796.gif

I think washing our hands 37 times a day is also fucking us up. Probably weakens the immune system, adds chemicals into our bodies etc..I'm pretty sure I read hand washing or sanitizer one of the two if not both only kills gut viruses not respiratory

I think washing our hands 37 times a day is also fucking us up. Probably weakens the immune system, adds chemicals into our bodies etc..I'm pretty sure I read hand washing or sanitizer one of the two if not both only kills gut viruses not respiratory
The best way to stay safe, is put on a mask...baby diaper.;)

This is the only way to be safe

full-body-condom-costume--mw-131897-1.jpg

I definitely see a trend when it comes to the physique, skin pallor and general outward healthiness to those who wear them still now
In my store its either very old people which I understand, they don’t want to die and even a tiny reduction in risk seems palatable to them or super skinny pale men, that don’t look overly healthy, that a good change in diet, some exercise and a tanning bed once a week wouldn’t cure, lol.

I hope this isn’t true because I bet I wash my hands 50 times a day, and use hand sanitizer, lol.

In my store its either very old people which I understand, they don’t want to die and even a tiny reduction in risk seems palatable to them or super skinny pale men, that don’t look overly healthy, that a good change in diet, some exercise and a tanning bed once a week wouldn’t cure, lol.
Yeah, that's about right. I wasn't beating down on old folks or those legitimately immune compromised.

Just feel bad for folks who are living in unfounded fear and run past people at the grocery store while being afraid of the air around them. The pandemic definitely messed with some folks in the head more than anything else

Also, I'll get back to topic, I recognize that i got off the rails a bit here. Story of my life 😆

Yeah, that's about right. I wasn't beating down on old folks or those legitimately immune compromised.

Just feel bad for folks who are living in unfounded fear and run past people at the grocery store while being afraid of the air around them. The pandemic definitely messed with some folks in the head more than anything else

Also, I'll get back to topic, I recognize that i got off the rails a bit here. Story of my life 😆
So many were so scared at the start so i would give them a link to where they could find the actual ICU data from the UK, which would be similar to here that showed exactly who was dying. Lots of people thanked me for relieving their fears.

No, I don't get it and never have. It is an educated guess (pending who decides which vaccine they will use) as they have no idea what flue virus is coming when they vaccinate you. I never have in a decade and never will again. I take my own 'flu shot' during the outbreaks - high dose Vitamin D, NAC for my lungs especially if I feel anything coming on plus with this lifestyle it is a great add on, and there is a Quercetin/Bromelain combo product I take for a short term for the year. T
The last I paid any attention to any covid info, which was a long time ago, one of the big pharma companies were coming out with a yearly flu/covid shot so you can up your boosters and they can make billions.

Quercetin - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4728566/
Vitamin D - no need to list anything, one quick search and you will find endless info.
NAC - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9230243/ (one of many studied/papers/info)

Working in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside Canada poorest neighbourhood I got the flu shot annually. It was pathogen soup there. Feces on everything!!

I have not had it last 3 years since leaving work. I have travelled to multiple foreign countries. Not a sniffle.

I am on the fence. If I happen to be somewhere and the wait is less than 10 seconds I would consider it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I get the flu shot, because of the diabetes, never any problems other than a bump and a little soreness on the injection site. It's not always perfectly effective in preventing flu, but it's better than nothing.

Some people are worried about a microscopic amount of mercury in vaccines, but I'm not. Studies have shown that thimerosal, at the levels found in vaccines, is easily eliminated from the body and does not cause neurological problems, and thimerosal is ethyl mercury, with a half life of 7 days, not the more dangerous methyl mercury, with a half life of fifty days. In Canada, thimerosal is used only in some influenza vaccines provided in multi-dose vials. The amount of thimerosal is not greater than 50 µg per 0.5 mL dose.

I get more than that every time I eat a can of sardines, or take cod liver oil, both of which I do regularly.

Working in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside Canada poorest neighbourhood I got the flu shot annually. It was pathogen soup there. Feces on everything!!

I have not had it last 3 years since leaving work. I have travelled to multiple foreign countries. Not a sniffle.

I am on the fence. If I happen to be somewhere and the wait is less than 10 seconds I would consider it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When I did that type of work in TO, we had to have our Hep shots when we were hired. There was also an agency policy that each new hire had an automatic five sick days in the bank because everyone got ill frequently during their first six months. The 'pathogen soup" nailed everybody.

The only two shots I got were COVID shots and that was after bitching and avoiding for every step I could till I was forced to or else I wouldda been fucked. And it paralyzed my left arm for months, like a wet noodle. So never again. I would skip shot day at school too, I was like fuck that