Delatestryl on back order again???

But seems test is in a different category. If medicine x is running low with pharmacy A there are still 20 other pharmacies that have the same medicine or the equivalent and no one will go without that medicine. Yet when delatestryl runs low there doesn't seem to be an alternative. Are there no other pharmacies manufacturing test?

The don't like to disclose the cause so as not to show the inner workings of the company. Their are some hard walls up in the industry about what gets discussed and what doesn't because they don't want to crack the floodgates of info and risk a huge leak of damaging or thought provoking topics.
Raw shortage I suspect, one time I tried to trace back where they are getting their yams from to see if that was the case for Test. I eventually received an email full of lawyer speak that I interpreted as a thinly veiled threat something like "fuck off if you know what's good for you".

I probably overdid the suggestions of a yam cartel :)

If delatestryl goes on back order, your pharmacist can fax the doc to change the script to the other Canadianj option , test cyp for the refill. Testosterone Cyponate 100mg/ml from Pfizer.
Just keep in mind the concentration is different (100 mg vs 200mg/ml) so the doc would need to adjust the refill accordingly.

Been awhile since the last major shortage from Valeant, but a lot t of people had to switch over during the major one a couple years back. The test cyp from Pfizer is a good short term alternative.
Others have switched to androgel, but from the experience level here, and the resources to obtain ugl test, obviously this wouldn’t not be a great option, but changing to the test cyp for a refill is a good option.

The don't like to disclose the cause so as not to show the inner workings of the company. Their are some hard walls up in the industry about what gets discussed and what doesn't because they don't want to crack the floodgates of info and risk a huge leak of damaging or thought provoking topics.
Raw shortage I suspect, one time I tried to trace back where they are getting their yams from to see if that was the case for Test. I eventually received an email full of lawyer speak that I interpreted as a thinly veiled threat something like "fuck off if you know what's good for you".

I probably overdid the suggestions of a yam cartel :)
I know a guy that has a friend who knows a guy that is a friend of a guy who's related to a guy..... Ya... We don't want to talk about Yams... :oops:

But seems test is in a different category. If medicine x is running low with pharmacy A there are still 20 other pharmacies that have the same medicine or the equivalent and no one will go without that medicine. Yet when delatestryl runs low there doesn't seem to be an alternative. Are there no other pharmacies manufacturing test?

Sometimes but it depends on the med. A lot on the below list are strictly hospital use, but a few of them are directly to consumers . It's a major hassle when haloperidol runs out.
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/drugshortages/default.cfm?utm_campaign=01-30-2019 Drug Shortages&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elqTrackId=4687613d20d746fca17998261ba3733c&elq=2b225ef28b344b49bd5e06db3ad06871&elqaid=6573&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=5376

My email update for yesterday.

A shortage of Fentanyl ?? Not on the streets..

Interesting list, I had no idea you could inject Dextros. Wander how we could apply that to bodybuilding, post workout 50% Dextros injection hmmmm. :LOL:

Interesting list, I had no idea you could inject Dextros. Wander how we could apply that to bodybuilding, post workout 50% Dextros injection hmmmm. :LOL:

Dextrose - Prolotherapy my friend. Prolotherapy is your friend too. Have used with fantastic results, long lasting, albeit not permanent.

PS - it seems like the definition of Prolotherapy has expanded in recent years to include other substances besides dextrose as well.

Lol! You just can't get good Fentanyl any where these days. Always have to go with the Chinese stuff.
I suppose you could use the Dextrose post workout, because it is used to treat low blood sugar, insulin shock, or dehydration. Start a log!