Daily vs twice weekly test e injections

Honestly i feel i have a couple more years to pack on size if i want. By 32-33 I want to be done and just maintain a healthy, lean physique the best i can and move on. I'll never step on stage and i dont want to be an instahoe lol so how i look in real life means more than photos. I think a lean 200lbs on my 5'11 lanky skinny ass frame would look great. Haha.😂

A side note more related to the thread topic, i decided to cruise post cycle this time for a bit while i get a head start on my cut for this year and 125mg test cyp E4D(approx 187mg/ week) works absolutely beautifully. Morning wood, no ai. *Chef kiss*🙂
200 lbs at 5'11" will have you looking good, and more athletic than bodybuilder.
Mind you you will likely think you are not big enough once you get there, lol.

I remember decades ago, setting the dial on a mechanical scale to 180lbs (I weighed 150 then) thinking I would be a monster at 180, dreaming about it. Well I have surpassed 180 (peaked at a 197lbs, still kinda had abs, lol) and still sometimes think I would like more muscle. (remember I am only 5'6").

But in all reality, when I am lighter I feel better.

It's great to have a goal to work towards though.

200 lbs at 5'11" will have you looking good, and more athletic than bodybuilder.
Mind you you will likely think you are not big enough once you get there, lol.

I remember decades ago, setting the dial on a mechanical scale to 180lbs (I weighed 150 then) thinking I would be a monster at 180, dreaming about it. Well I have surpassed 180 (peaked at a 197lbs, still kinda had abs, lol) and still sometimes think I would like more muscle. (remember I am only 5'6").

But in all reality, when I am lighter I feel better.

It's great to have a goal to work towards though.
I'm already thinking why the hell did i say 200lbs in my last post. 😅 Because by my calculations I'm pretty much there if i lose like 15lbs. So 200lbs not shredded but somewhere around 12% which i think is athletic and sustainable. I want to say 230+ for the future but I'll have to see how i feel honestly, even though im just getting started having finished my first full year of bulking with what I'd consider good amount of anabolics. It scares me a bit knowing being bigger is just not good for me in the long run.

Not only that but i feel going down the rabbit hole of "not being big enough" is a really unhealthy mindset that honestly takes a lot of enjoyment out of my life. That isn't to say bodybuilding is not fulfilling.

Maybe im overly cautious but time will tell. I'll likely want more but i need to be realistic and i dont want to be the guy chasing down health problems later in life. So for me it's really about building something good that i can maintain with TRT not trt plus or any of that kind of stuff. I deliberately set my standards to a 70s era bodybuilder so i wouldn't get out of hand, plus i still want to fit into a suit nicely lol.