Crypto crash

I don't think we're done with the downtrend yet. I'd assume come Monday and this week more fallout likely dragging at least crypto markets down . Seems to me the market wants to rally but the fundamentals just aren't there.

If you got in early made your money great. But I have a hard time trusting something with nothing tangible to back it.
‘I know the stock market is all speculation as well, but at least there is a business in the backround.

plus my stock investments are finally moving up. Hopefully Christmas will give a little boost. I just invested another chunk here 2 weeks ago, gotta buy right now while things are in the toilet.

Now if I had the knowledge on crypto there is likely money to be made, but I know zip.

Wanna see something that will really put your mind in a spin?

"Ukraine invested into FTX as the Biden administration funneled funds to the invaded nation, and FTX then made massive donations to Democrats in the US."

https://thepostmillennial.com/ukrai...n-funded-war-effort-report?utm_campaign=64483
Not shocking at all. This is how all these crooked politicians get their money.
For example, Trudeau donates 300 million to some girls education fund in Nigeria, and then they funnel money back into his foundation.

I don’t pretend to know everything about this because I don’t, but my friend who does this for a living said don’t buy bitcoin until it hits 10 k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to see the purge going down actually, shitty exchange going down, the clean up is going well, only usefull and strong assets will survive this and prepare the follow up of crypto future.

“I'm a big advocate for Sam because he has two parents that are compliance lawyers," FTX spokesman and investor Kevin O'Leary, better known as Shark Tank‘s Mr. Wonderful, said earlier this month of his relationship with crypto scam-artist Sam Bankman-Fried. "If there's ever a place I could be that I'm not going to get in trouble, it's going to be at FTX."

Such good due diligence by Kevin O’Leary. Just shows how twisted and blind even sophisticated investors became with FTX. Now Kevin is kicking and screaming for government to come in and regulate crypto.

This story is fascinating on so many levels and we are just getting started.

“I'm a big advocate for Sam because he has two parents that are compliance lawyers," FTX spokesman and investor Kevin O'Leary, better known as Shark Tank‘s Mr. Wonderful, said earlier this month of his relationship with crypto scam-artist Sam Bankman-Fried. "If there's ever a place I could be that I'm not going to get in trouble, it's going to be at FTX."

Such good due diligence by Kevin O’Leary. Just shows how twisted and blind even sophisticated investors became with FTX. Now Kevin is kicking and screaming for government to come in and regulate crypto.

This story is fascinating on so many levels and we are just getting started.
A lot to learn from this!!

Genesis start to get in trouble too and all this leading to some problem with Grayscale and their GBTC etf maybe.
Didn't dig deep yet about this, but read that Grayscale could have to dump many btc to keep their pants on.

I haven’t read about those stories yet but I watched the interview that SBF did today on the Dealbook Summit and it was a joke. If he didn’t ruin so many people financially it might be funny. It was incredible when he said: “I’ve had a bad month”