CrazySteroids Raws

Anyone bought from them ? How is the quality of the raws.

They ship domestic also !
I bought some raw sarms from them a couple years ago. Their packaging is pretty slick.I knew the risks but was only sarms. I wouldn’t do it again as I wanted some bulk stuff. But they have some pretty discreet shipping methods.
Quality was good. Only tried them once when I was brewing my own ostarine and lgd and mk677 tinctures lol.

I bought some raw sarms from them a couple years ago. Their packaging is pretty slick to.I knew the risks but was only sarms. I wouldn’t do it again as I wanted some bulk stuff. But they have some pretty discreet shipping methods.
Quality was good. Only tried them once when I was brewing my own ostarine and lgd and mk677 tinctures lol.
Yeah well, right now they ship domestic so no risks anymore !

But eh.. I was wondering if the quality was good or not..

All your sarms we're good ?

Anyone bought from them ? How is the quality of the raws.

They ship domestic also !

Had dealings. Would never deal with them again
I deal only with honourable trustworthy suppliers

Go ahead you might get lucky lol lol

But also bear in mind raws are not all the same quality
If your brewing for yourself you might not notice the difference. If your going to resell your clients deserve better

Are these guys seriously on fucking Twitter?

fml!?!?

it’s all going to end one day folks.... I know I’ve said that now for around 13 years post ORD.... but this kind of brazenness is plain fucking stoopid.

why give them bullets to shoot you with?

Bullets? Fuck these assholes are even loading the fucking gun!

no way would I ever use someone who openly advertises on fucking twitter lol.

Yeah well, right now they ship domestic so no risks anymore !

But eh.. I was wondering if the quality was good or not..

All your sarms we're good ?
All the sarms worked as they should. Was super cheap for the raws. But it’s still very leery cause who knows what quality you’re getting. That’s why I only did it one time.

I just ordered from them. Was only raw source I could find . Hoping they are decent there are some good reviews for then. Hoping for the best 🙌

I just ordered from them. Was only raw source I could find . Hoping they are decent there are some good reviews for then. Hoping for the best 🙌
There are a few others that are a better choice to go with, I'm not saying in terms of quality as I have never used this supplier so my remark is not towards the quality of there product.

Some have adjusted to the China ban and found loop holes around staying in business.

This will only last so long.
The last 7 years I've basically seen the life, boom and almost death of what I love.

If your ordering International you don't want packages being shipped out from China.

Are these guys seriously on fucking Twitter?

fml!?!?

it’s all going to end one day folks.... I know I’ve said that now for around 13 years post ORD.... but this kind of brazenness is plain fucking stoopid.

why give them bullets to shoot you with?

Bullets? Fuck these assholes are even loading the fucking gun!

no way would I ever use someone who openly advertises on fucking twitter lol.
i agree but most of the labs are doing this now.. even the biggest and most respected lab, wont name, can be found in a search.

i agree but most of the labs are doing this now.. even the biggest and most respected lab, wont name, can be found in a search.
Lab or reseller?

and raws command a little more attention than finished goods.

not to make excuses.... because it’s still a fucking stupid idea.

When it all comes crashing down will people be shocked? I won’t be. The arrogance is unprecedented and it will correct itself at some point.

There are direct website to buy gear from. Easily searched via Google. I don't see the issues. They are shipping from China. And will not get busted from here

Lab or reseller?

and raws command a little more attention than finished goods.

not to make excuses.... because it’s still a fucking stupid idea.

When it all comes crashing down will people be shocked? I won’t be. The arrogance is unprecedented and it will correct itself at some point.
both. it will be like raw deal and a lot of peoples good thing will disappear, thing will be kind of shitty for a while and the low key distributors that dont put their email out in the open will clean up.