Can peptides in general be mixed with B12?

guym

Trusted Member
I have done this with hCG, worked fine with the B12 boost/bonus! I know peptides can be fragile, so am wondering. Semaglutide in particular, others in general.

Thanks.

I can't comment on mixing all substances just like people say don't mix water and oil based steroids but I know many who do and have no issues whatsoever with sides/PIP/or results.
B-12 is a vitamin that is pretty benign, if you have too much you just get rid of it by urinating. I mix my BPC157 and TB500 and I mix my copper peptide with my the day I take HCG and never had an issue. If someone can tell me how this is an issue based on science, I am all ears. You want it to to in IM and then into your blood and that is what it will do unless there is something I don't know.

I don't understand how you could shoot them individually, both be in your blood stream doing what it is supposed to do but not be OK to mix in a syringe but I am no expert about Semaglutide. BPC157 / TB500 / Copper Peptide - never had an issue.
Sorry, wish I could add more.

I can't comment on mixing all substances just like people say don't mix water and oil based steroids but I know many who do and have no issues whatsoever with sides/PIP/or results.
B-12 is a vitamin that is pretty benign, if you have too much you just get rid of it by urinating. I mix my BPC157 and TB500 and I mix my copper peptide with my the day I take HCG and never had an issue. If someone can tell me how this is an issue based on science, I am all ears. You want it to to in IM and then into your blood and that is what it will do unless there is something I don't know.

I don't understand how you could shoot them individually, both be in your blood stream doing what it is supposed to do but not be OK to mix in a syringe but I am no expert about Semaglutide. BPC157 / TB500 / Copper Peptide - never had an issue.
I think you're right, I just would like the fully scientific answer, if you know what I mean. Don't want to ruin my stuff.

If someone can tell me how this is an issue based on science, I am all ears. You want it to to in IM and then into your blood and that is what it will do unless there is something I don't know.

I don't understand how you could shoot them individually, both be in your blood stream doing what it is supposed to do but not be OK to mix in a syringe but I am no

I have no idea if mixing semaglutide with b12 could affect it, specifically, but I know how it could if they reacted together in the syringe, as I barely made it through three years of university chemistry before dropping out of the pure sciences.

Generally reaction rates increase with time, temperature, pressure, surface area, and concentration, etc etc, and it's often logarithmic or more, not linear; depending on the reactants... So if you double the concentration, the reactants react four times quicker, if you ten times the concentration of both reactants, maybe they react a hundred times quicker, or a thousand times quicker, depending on the rate constant.

That's why acetylene burns slowly and smoky in air which is twenty percent oxygen, but if you mix it with pure oxygen, in a balloon, you get a neat explosion. You've five timed just one of the reactants and got alot more than five times the speed of the chemical reaction. It's not a linear scale.

So, in your blood stream the two substances taken separately are at X concentration, and mixed together before injection, could be X times 100,000 concentration. Basically, two reactants, (the substances) in question could take six months to react when severely diluted in your bloodstream, but take six seconds to bind together when mixed in pure form.

I'm not saying it does bind together on a chemical level when mixed in pure form, (it probably doesn't) I'm saying it could, scientifically speaking. Personally, considering how expensive semaglutide is, I would just pay the extra few bucks and get some bac water to mix with it.

Last edited:
"Personally, considering how expensive semaglutide is, I would just pay the extra few bucks and get some bac water to mix with it."

Best part right here. Will do. Why worry?

Generally, I steer clear of mixing. I don't believe them to be as sensitive as some say or initially thought, but I don't risk it. To answer the OG post, I think It depends on the acidity level of the compound mixed with the peptide. Peptides, being protein chains are susceptible to hydrolysis when exposed to acids, or acidity in general. Google tells me that a B12 shot has a PH level of 4.6. From science class, If the acid concentration is greater than the base concentration, the solution is acidic and the pH will be less than 7.

Take this science-based response for what it is (a bro scientist on a bodybuilding forum who listens to way too many podcasts and has google), I could be wrong, but to me, it's just best for your well-spent money to stay clear.

Generally, I steer clear of mixing. I don't believe them to be as sensitive as some say or initially thought, but I don't risk it. To answer the OG post, I think It depends on the acidity level of the compound mixed with the peptide. Peptides, being protein chains are susceptible to hydrolysis when exposed to acids, or acidity in general. Google tells me that a B12 shot has a PH level of 4.6. From science class, If the acid concentration is greater than the base concentration, the solution is acidic and the pH will be less than 7.

Take this science-based response for what it is (a bro scientist on a bodybuilding forum who listens to way too many podcasts and has google), I could be wrong, but to me, it's just best for your well-spent money to stay clear.
Yep, agreed. Was just curious. I shoot B12 as I have pernicious aenemia anyway, but why scrimp and possible mess up my stuff all for saving $10 on Bac. water.

Thanks all!