Can’t cum during sex

The nectar of the gods is here!

379586a28454ed97f5d928b745071570.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to update, my problem seems to have been fixed. HMG definitely did something .. a lot more volume now, I’ll continue doing 75uu/wk and see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking prolactin. Usually not an issue on test alone but personally I like when I get this problem.

Had a female friend tap out a couple of times when this happened. Don’t get me wrong I like to cum but this is fun too.
it happens bud - not often but I've had bouts of sex a few times and simply couldn't orgasm, not drunk, no opioids to numb, not on any depression meds that affect ejaculation. You can be honest with her and tell her you find her attractive (obviously your getting erect) but can't orgasm - he understanding may help you mentally. Fake it - don't recommend it but I know a few friends who pick up chicks can't orgasm and fake it.
This really sucks and I would be discussing at the doctor. Hopefully, it just subsides.
GR

This sounds like me on a normal day. I only cum 50% of the time at best. Sometimes it just takes too much work for me to get there and I'll throw in the towel.

Other times I'll just call it before I do because I want to hit it again later the same day. If I cum it's one-and-done, and I've got an overnight recharge time so sloppy seconds are not possible for me.

So look on the up side: if you cant get there, take a pause, go get something to eat, and go for it again and again.