Buried my Mother in Law

My Mother in Law passed away a few weeks back and today was her internment. I know this is terrible, but all I could do was notice how beautiful the lady funeral attendant was. Oh my.
Omg that’s the best yet!!! Thank you for making me smile on this cold wet miserable day.

very sorry for your wifes loss @Bagua

you on the other hand seem fine :)

@Taureau Yep, I'm doing fine.
She had a rough life. Survived Nazi occupation of the Netherlands to emigrate to Canada in the 50's. She had the problem of attracting the "wrong' kind of guy and one of them became my wife's dad. All the guy's in her life beat up on her and her kids (including the Dad) forcing her to do her best to stay away from them, but she always seemed to go back for beat downs. Typical stuff I saw at work.
She had a form of dementia that moved ultra quickly, covering up some of the memories that were haunting her. Death was a release of sorts.
But jeez Bull, you should have seen that skirt!

You could say that Lol, but I’ve sized up ladies in similar situations, nurses in hospital for example, while loved ones were sick....Jesus maybe I’m the Sick One Lol
Lol! Perhaps we are all sick puppies, or it is simply normal male behaviour!

There it is!

@Bagua your not so bad. how here is bad

my buddy sets up his 5 year olds birthday party. he hires a very young lady to come over in a sailor moon costume to entertain the kiddies. well soon as the party starts he is txting me to tell me how hot this girl is. even snaps of a pic of this young young lady. he was in his 40's. she must have been 16 plus. I have no real clue. so after the party he pays the girl up and then he offers her $1000 to return after his daughter is asleep in her sailor moon costume to take him to the moon and back. She says sure.

this starts him on an obsession. he has all sorts of parties for his daughter with all sorts of different characters and the ones he liked he made the offer. some jumped at the chance and others passed.

then his next obsession was the married cleaner at his work. some spanish chick. he starts off by chatting her up. finds out her sizes and what she likes and does not like. he goes out and buys this spanish chick a sexy little black dress, bra, panties and stockings. Then books a weekend away at some hotel in north of Montreal. Mrs Spanish agrees to go for the agreed amount and he is had what he said was an incredible weekend.

so no @Bagua your normal.

I’d say sorry for your loss Bags but I don’t think that’s why you started this thread lol. I’m depraved as well and also would have thought the same way haha!

Shit, I almost came in saying Congrats. If it makes you feel any better, wish it could've been mine instead.

I'm sorry for your wife's loss.