Blood results and prolactin

I've been getting insane hunger from it and solid night sweats as well. Definitely soaked right through the sheets acouple of times. I've noticed I don't have the insane constant libido as on just higher test but it comes in waves. Confidence and cockiness have both going up. My strength had been decent for sure. I'm loving how much less water I'm carrying with this cycle. All in all I'm enjoying the cycle. It feels far more mild than high test. But just like last cycle I get insane lower back and calf pumps during cardio. That's the one thing I can't stand

That'd be interesting for sure, curious to see if you get better results from it. Do you feel more chill on the lower test compared to higher?
Yeah less aggression while lifting. Definitely had higher libido, and drive with high test. Although with that came feeling more water bloated as well I find. I feel more chill with this style of cycle. Also was dealing with more acne on my back with high test, but I solved it with aromasin. No AI currently yet on this cycle, no acne.

Yeah less aggression while lifting. Definitely had higher libido, and drive with high test. Although with that came feeling more water bloated as well I find. I feel more chill with this style of cycle. Also was dealing with more acne on my back with high test, but I solved it with aromasin. No AI currently yet on this cycle, no acne.
Nice, Glad to hear it's more manageable. Aside from the acne I understand why you'd want the high test again. But that water does suck. I'm surprised I haven't broke out In acne yet. Had a bit on my inner arms for acouple weeks but that cleared up.

I was getting some mild zest in the nips so I took a 1/4 adex and it cleared right up. Joints feel good still