Blood pressure

Which machine and sized cuff are you using to measure your blood pressure at home? Is there one you would recommend?

Which machine and sized cuff are you using to measure your blood pressure at home? Is there one you would recommend?
I have 2 different machines. 1 is Omron, 1 is A&D medical. The Omron one consistently reads 10 points higher than the A&D one. Not sure which one is actually accurate but I'd imagine false high readings are more common than false low readings. For that reason I'm gonna guess the A&D is more accurate.

118/75 HR 51 this morning drinking coffee.
Just taking Nigella Sativa (life extensions - 2 pills AM and PM) and Carleson's fish oil 1000 mg's DHA/EPA twice a day.
I gotta get back on the black seed oil. My blood pressure has increased a bit.

Mind you since I stopped cigarettes my blood o2 levels has increased quite a bit. I think maybe the higher blood pressure is an effect of this as well.

I gotta get back on the black seed oil. My blood pressure has increased a bit.

Mind you since I stopped cigarettes my blood o2 levels has increased quite a bit. I think maybe the higher blood pressure is an effect of this as well.
The vape will increase it too. Nicotine is a stimulant and you probably use it more often then the half a pack once a week you were used to.

The vape will increase it too. Nicotine is a stimulant and you probably use it more often then the half a pack once a week you were used to.
Hell yeah, vape daily.
But only 1 ml, so 20 mg of nicotine, which is less than 2 cigerettes.

I don’t suck on it all day, but just pick specific times, and take multiple pulls so it hits more, then I’ll go like 4 hours.

Whenever I take my bp, it’s always worst case, so after coffee and vaping. Averaging 126/81

Truthfully smoking once a week and quitting was worse on the bp. Withdrawl causes a spike in bp.

Fun fact my o2 is 98 all the time, where it used to be 94.