Big Announcement

Taureau

Administrator
I finally got a new phone. Yes indeed its black but its even more then that. I can txt, answer calls and email the same as on my own phone but this one folds out to be like a tablet. So omg its easy on the old eyes.

If your one of the few that have my number and have not heard from me its because I lost my old contact list

1700226192333.png

I finally got a new phone. Yes indeed its black but its even more then that. I can txt, answer calls and email the same as on my own phone but this one folds out to be like a tablet. So omg its easy on the old eyes.

If your one of the few that have my number and have not heard from me its because I lost my old contact list

View attachment 57110
I was starting to develop a complex. I just changed from iPhone to Android and it takes a bit to get used to.

I was thinking about it as well but I gotta ask ,can you see the seperation when the phone is fully opened?

I was thinking about it as well but I gotta ask ,can you see the seperation when the phone is fully opened?
One of my colleagues has had it for about a year and it does start to show. It comes with a plastic film protector you're supposed to keep on it and that part starts to seperate at the fold after enough time, he said they will replace it for free but I haven't seen him change it yet.