Bad Date Experiences

It’s not looks, even ugly guys score once in a while. It’s a vibe or an Ora thing that women pick up on. I’ve seen it before.

and a man needs confidence. if he figures he can never do it then its a self fulfilling prophecy and he will never do it.

that and word of advice to those wanting to pick up a woman do not be to nice. woman have nice friends not nice lovers. A woman loves a challenge.

what story do you guys want next? The time I accidentally picked up a crackwhore? Or the birthday girl spit roast?

Accidentally picked up a crackwhore

This happened about ten years ago. Just finished last call, I was feeling pretty tipsy when my friend picked me up in his Jeep. This friend is someone I would describe as a frat boy who never grew up. He was the same friend that got stabbed by his wife that I talked about in another thread and honestly I can see why she did it lol, but anyways.

We have the top down, it’s a nice summers day when we stop at a red light and I hear a woman yell “you wanna party?” My friend yells back “yeah hop in”. I am pretty fucking drunk at this point, but something seems wrong about this. I told my friend she is probably a hooker. He was like “nah man she’s just a horny bar slut”.

She gets in seems nice. 20s looks way too skinny and has that pale look to her like a drug addict. I knew right away this was going to be a fucking shameful night.

We get to his place and she starts telling some story of guys undercutting her. I then turned to my friend and said see I told you. My friend was like ok durk I will handle it.

Friend: we are a couple of good looking guys we should get it free.

Me:wtf dude?

Her: I don’t do this shit for free. 80 bucks

Friend: 40 or get the fuck out of here.

Her: 60

Friend: deal

Me: friend we need to talk.

We step outside. I was like wtf are you doing? He was like oh “I was just joking”. He clearly wasn’t. Then he finally said ok Let’s get rid of her. We came back in and said we didn’t realize she was a hooker and weren’t interested. She seemed ok with it, but she wanted 20 bucks for her trouble. Probably would of gave it to her to just make her go away. My friend wasn’t having it. He told her he was a cop (he wasn’t). And that he called backup when he went outside.

She runs out the door and runs through his back yard and hits the fence. My friend yells: “wrong way you stupid bitch” and she takes off down the street.

He later thanked me for not letting him fuck her. Saying that could of been a bad decision. When I met my wife I stopped hanging out with him altogether. The shit he got himself into all the time wasn’t friendly for my relationship lol.

Accidentally picked up a crackwhore

This happened about ten years ago. Just finished last call, I was feeling pretty tipsy when my friend picked me up in his Jeep. This friend is someone I would describe as a frat boy who never grew up. He was the same friend that got stabbed by his wife that I talked about in another thread and honestly I can see why she did it lol, but anyways.

We have the top down, it’s a nice summers day when we stop at a red light and I hear a woman yell “you wanna party?” My friend yells back “yeah hop in”. I am pretty fucking drunk at this point, but something seems wrong about this. I told my friend she is probably a hooker. He was like “nah man she’s just a horny bar slut”.

She gets in seems nice. 20s looks way too skinny and has that pale look to her like a drug addict. I knew right away this was going to be a fucking shameful night.

We get to his place and she starts telling some story of guys undercutting her. I then turned to my friend and said see I told you. My friend was like ok durk I will handle it.

Friend: we are a couple of good looking guys we should get it free.

Me:wtf dude?

Her: I don’t do this shit for free. 80 bucks

Friend: 40 or get the fuck out of here.

Her: 60

Friend: deal

Me: friend we need to talk.

We step outside. I was like wtf are you doing? He was like oh “I was just joking”. He clearly wasn’t. Then he finally said ok Let’s get rid of her. We came back in and said we didn’t realize she was a hooker and weren’t interested. She seemed ok with it, but she wanted 20 bucks for her trouble. Probably would of gave it to her to just make her go away. My friend wasn’t having it. He told her he was a cop (he wasn’t). And that he called backup when he went outside.

She runs out the door and runs through his back yard and hits the fence. My friend yells: “wrong way you stupid bitch” and she takes off down the street.

He later thanked me for not letting him fuck her. Saying that could of been a bad decision. When I met my wife I stopped hanging out with him altogether. The shit he got himself into all the time wasn’t friendly for my relationship lol.
Any more stories of said friend lmao

Any more stories of said friend lmao

The funniest one I can think of was walking out of a bar to watching him knock this guy out cold. They knew each other and had a long personal beef. If I hazard to guess it was probably my friends fault whatever it was over. I was also out with an mma coach that night, so it could of also been him trying to show off how tough he was to the coach or some stupid shit.

Anyways he knocks the guy out and takes off. Little did we know this guy he knocked out was a coach of a men’s rugby team and they were all out together. 9 fairly jacked dudes came out looking for my friend. The one fucking guy had to of been 6”4 300 lol.

He calls me from a bar down the street to pick him up to get down out of there. I told him on the phone there was an entire team looking to kick his ass lol. When I picked him up he looked scared shitless. ( probably the first time I ever saw him scared).

On the way home we get pulled over by the cops. Luckily they decided it was a mutual fight and no one was charged.

Every time you post that woman don’t pay attention to you I get more interested in what you look like.

I am not conventionally attractive, but I'm not a gargoyle. I also have plenty of confidence and I have no problem approaching women. Its the ora/vibe thing Faller mentioned... I have no Mojo.

I have been blunt to a few women out of pure scientific curiosity to ask them what is it about me. I tested this with a friend of mine that is arguably similar to me in the looks department and women are drawn to him like flies on crap. The best reply I got was from a cashier at a grocery store when we both went through the checkout, seperately (me first, then him) and he got her # and I couldn't get the time of day. She said its an energy thing, like magnets, just that women get the repelling effect rather than the attractive one from me.

The funniest one I can think of was walking out of a bar to watching him knock this guy out cold. They knew each other and had a long personal beef. If I hazard to guess it was probably my friends fault whatever it was over. I was also out with an mma coach that night, so it could of also been him trying to show off how tough he was to the coach or some stupid shit.

Anyways he knocks the guy out and takes off. Little did we know this guy he knocked out was a coach of a men’s rugby team and they were all out together. 9 fairly jacked dudes came out looking for my friend. The one fucking guy had to of been 6”4 300 lol.

He calls me from a bar down the street to pick him up to get down out of there. I told him on the phone there was an entire team looking to kick his ass lol. When I picked him up he looked scared shitless. ( probably the first time I ever saw him scared).

On the way home we get pulled over by the cops. Luckily they decided it was a mutual fight and no one was charged.
Your friend is very special

I am not conventionally attractive, but I'm not a gargoyle. I also have plenty of confidence and I have no problem approaching women. Its the ora/vibe thing Faller mentioned... I have no Mojo.

I have been blunt to a few women out of pure scientific curiosity to ask them what is it about me. I tested this with a friend of mine that is arguably similar to me in the looks department and women are drawn to him like flies on crap. The best reply I got was from a cashier at a grocery store when we both went through the checkout, seperately (me first, then him) and he got her # and I couldn't get the time of day. She said its an energy thing, like magnets, just that women get the repelling effect rather than the attractive one from me.

There may very well be some scientific truth to this... I have a friend that is rather old but he is so outgoing and talkative and they even approach him at times. He's been like this since he was a young teenager. He's normally got 5-6 girls on the go that he's banging and doing all sorts of nasty things with (I've sen pics). He jokes and says its the "Kavorka" - a Seinfeld reference for Kramer who can't help but attract the ladies (even lesbians and nuns). :)

From Google: "The Kavorka (Pronounced Kah-vor-kah) is a word which originated from the Latvian Orthodox term meaning “the lure of the animal”. It is often described as a curse, making someone irresistible to you, one person or several are naturally drawn to you at the same time."

Kavorka - Seinfeld Clip

OD