Bac water

Bench495

Trusted Member
Hey guys I have some bac water opened only missing 5ml out of the 30ml bottle. It’s been stored in the fridge for 5months, can I still use this for my peptides? I hate to throw it out and waste it.

Pretty sure that is fine
There’s a exp date on it

Don’t see the issue but I can be misinformed

Hey guys I have some bac water opened only missing 5ml out of the 30ml bottle. It’s been stored in the fridge for 5months, can I still use this for my peptides? I hate to throw it out and waste it.
As long as you swabbed the top before drawing it will be fine.
The one I am using now is over a year past expiry was opened over a year ago and I have had zero issues.

No different really than using a year old vial of gear, both have an anti bacterial product in it.

Pharmacies suggest throwing it out 30 days after being punctured but I've heard it might still be good up to 60 days. I think after 30 days the benzyl alcohol may be less potent at killing bacteria. So risk of infection goes up from there on.

I just mixed some up hcg last week with some bac that was definitely over a year old. Haven't died yet and I'm 4 injections in so far. This is probably the last vial I'll mix with it though.

I just mixed some up hcg last week with some bac that was definitely over a year old. Haven't died yet and I'm 4 injections in so far. This is probably the last vial I'll mix with it though.
I used some from before that was like 3 years old, lol. I had used it for TB500, then later for gh.

Thanks for the feedback. I was worried about the peptide potentially of loss of potency if using old bac water

Thanks for the feedback. I was worried about the peptide potentially of loss of potency if using old bac water
You are significantly more likely to see degradation in the peptides from mishandling or poor storage conditions as opposed to some slightly older bac water. I'm not convinced in the slightest that you will experience any degradation from your bac water at all. In fact, the only concern could be a possibility of infection and I'm not sold there is a high probability of that either.