Aptos

Is a new one? Be curious to throw a bit at it. Never really did much crypto stuff
Ya it just went live.
My friend that is a crypto developer and works with FTX has given me some good tips that have made me big coin. This was his latest one.

Copy that. I actually never did this stuff so set it all up last night and got 500 bucks sitting on FTX to drop on it for fun when it releases. The pair looks to be usd/apt. If I lose it, I lose it, no worries here man. Just seems intriguing to me to try it out

Copy that. I actually never did this stuff so set it all up last night and got 500 bucks sitting on FTX to drop on it for fun when it releases. The pair looks to be usd/apt. If I lose it, I lose it, no worries here man. Just seems intriguing to me to try it out
Well be aware this could go bad.
Just that last few tips my gave me made me made a fortune, but it was a bull market then.

Maybe sit this one out guys
Things ain't looking good.

"Aptos knows something is wrong. Between genesis and 1:30 PM PT, the aptos discord was disabled - users couldn't chat or ask any questions. They've only recently opened a few channels, but important channels like dev-resources are still closed."

Maybe sit this one out guys
Things ain't looking good.

"Aptos knows something is wrong. Between genesis and 1:30 PM PT, the aptos discord was disabled - users couldn't chat or ask any questions. They've only recently opened a few channels, but important channels like dev-resources are still closed."
doesn't look like a good start to me
lol do you also follow this twitter guy?
Paradigm Engineer #420

So, what i can see at this point is that 80% is staked for private owners and a large 20% (roughly) is unaccounted for which could be dumped into the market from some account sitting on ftx or binance. Also they are claiming over 100k transactions per second but so far only were able to show it perform at a much lower 4 TPS. Could be rushed due to contractual obligations and also hoping to get a jump on SUI, another level 1 blockchain competitor (according to that twitter guy and some reading online)