Appetite stimulant (Periactin)

6ixGains

Trusted Member
Hey guys,

Has anyone tried periactin aka cyproheptadine? It's an otc antihistamine but one of the side effects are hunger. Many gurus swear by it. Ive been taking two 4mg tabs for a week now but i don't really notice any difference. Should I up the dose?

I have a hard time shoving down food and would love to have something that helps. I've also tried mk677 but it was meh. Is there any thing out there that really gets you hungry like a mf

My next option would be megace but it's a prescription.

Ps I do not smoke weed and will not opt for that choice because it gives ne terrible anxiety.

Hope everyone is killing it đź‘Šđź‘Š

EQ has been known to increase hunger in some people. GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 both made me really hungry lol didn’t do anything other than that thou.

You can up the dose to the max of 24 mg daily if you take it BID -twice a day. Try titrating up 4 mg at a time by taking it twice a day. 8mg in the morning and 8 mg at night. If you take it every 8 hrs TID, you can max out at 32 mg. Bear in mind if you get any sides they will be magnified as your dose increases.

You can up the dose to the max of 24 mg daily if you take it BID -twice a day. Try titrating up 4 mg at a time by taking it twice a day. 8mg in the morning and 8 mg at night. If you take it every 8 hrs TID, you can max out at 32 mg. Bear in mind if you get any sides they will be magnified as your dose increases.
Thanks I'll try this