AlphaNorth Labs

IDK shit about this particular lab but perhaps it would be a good idea to have a full understanding of how the tests work before slamming them. The two fine gentleman above have pointed out the potential issue. I'd think any business would deserve the respect of an informed review. Perhaps you could check into what form of testing was done and add to or edit your review post ?

Fair enough if you stand by it but so far you have just made some pretty damning statements without appearing to understand that blood tests produce conditional results.
@709newstrong - nothing wrong with providing reviews on this forum but this is your first post and it might be best to hang around before you come in and bash a lab. I am not saying you are right or wrong as I have no idea but this has bad optics. You probably helped the lab vs. your intent.
Further, you are showing your lack of knowledge with how PED's work. Suggest reading on this forum and ask questions if not sure. Blood does not lie but take tren and ask yourself why your E is through the roof? There are other PED's besides test that show up as test in labs as well.

Its sold under 3 different label but it’s all the same stuff doesn’t take a genius to see this after a little digging,but much much solider labs right here !!!!!!