Adding GH to TRT

OmegaBravo7

Trusted Member
Broskies, I’m adding GH to my TRT (Test Prop 25mg/eod). Will also be adding oral spray clen. All good with everything but never used GH before. Always told myself I’ll hold off on GH til it’s necessary, at age 40 or up. Well here I am, I kept my word lol.

What’s the best ugl GH dose for anti-aging, fat loss, and healing properties?

I plan to be on GH for a long time, but fuck me for being honest - I just fear the GH gut and the Sylvester Stallone bloated face look.

In case it matters, I’m coming off of TRT in about 3 months and will be off for about 3 months to knock the wife up, and then back to the drawing board

This is just me and my opinion and expertience.

-gh is great to use with trt.. But don't use it for size.. Use it to help lean up and feel better and help injuries.

-I wouldn't use it for too long before cycling off it. maybe 6 months?

-be careful with insulin sensistivity. Gh does affect it.

- I used 1.5- 2iu's before bed of opti's. Worked great for me. Muscles felt fuller, healed up lots of old injuries, helped me lean up etc

-you don't get gh gut from 2iu's a day. You get the gh gut from much higher does and I think a lot of it is using slin at the same time.

-I wouldn't go higher than 2iu's a day. I think there's a point where more does very little without adding slin.

- I added 12.5mcg of T3 when I used gh.. ppl used to do this becaucge gh supposedly lowered thyroid.. I'm not sure if this is still believed or not, but the T3 deffinitly helped my goals of leaning u

**If your getting of TRT and trying to know the wife up, do yourself a HUGE favour and get on 50mg clomid a day.. That's the only reason I was able to knock my wife up 2x with such low testosterone of not being no TRT.

Same here bro, not using it for size. Want it it strictly for anti-aging benefits especially with healing, and fat loss.

For fertility last time I took 1500hcg and 50mg clomid and at month 3 had one in the oven

What noticeable results did you see at that 2iu dose within the 6 month period

Same here bro, not using it for size. Want it it strictly for anti-aging benefits especially with healing, and fat loss.

For fertility last time I took 1500hcg and 50mg clomid and at month 3 had one in the oven

What noticeable results did you see at that 2iu dose within the 6 month period
Honestly, best thing was just finally getting over some annoying little injuries.. and muscles looked fuller.. better mood.. better recovery..

I wouldn't even take it for anti aging.. I dont care if I look like a cardboard box thats been left out in the rain.

I tried 2iu for a few months but eventually settled on 4iu because I decided I wanted more results than 2 could give me. If you go over 2iu probably be best to add some t4 there is evidence that this is beneficial especially for fat burning. 3iu for some will cause acromegaly in the long term but not for everyone. 4iu of QSC HGH and I notice skin benefits my hair and nails grow way faster and I get some CTS, it was a complete game changer for fat burning with t4. I'm still using 4iu while bulking but I tapered down and eventually dropped the t4.