Adding compound vs upping test ?

Darkstalker

Trusted Member
In your experience is it better to add a low dose compound or just up the test dose ?

What about adding a sarm like rad 140 or cardarine ?

Forgot to mention Im on trt 90mg/week with 1000 hcg

Last edited:
depends where your test is. if you’re already at a gram you’ll definitely get diminishing returns.

i like to add at a DHT along with my test almost always now (unless im running my trt.)

i love cardarine. rad140 tho? don’t bother

Kinda a question on what's your goals and needs...I mean the saying test is Best is true but for instance adding NPP or Deca if you want joint relief. Now I do find additional benefits from synergy effects of running Test DHT and 19nor but now you open up other side effects the need for caber and other things that could add more complications

Yeah sorry, Im on trt 90mg a week with hcg 1000iu a week.. I bought stuff so the pharmacy is good hhaha, have access to:

deca
test.prop/phenylprop/cyp
Primo
Masteron P and E
Hgh
Cardarine
Anavar

I havent been able to see an endo so for now I keep the dose as such because I have no idea when they will call lol..

I just want to have a little fun in the gym and cut some extra belly fat, not looking for a huge cycle for now as I need to dial training and diet.

45yo
6'
205lbs
approx 20% fat I think

For your goals on what you have I'd use like 200 test and maybe 100-200 mast or primo and some anavar maybe 5mg preworkout. Maybe 2-3iu hgh before bed.

If it's your first go, just increase your test. Start at 250mg and increase if you tolerate it well. I wouldn't exceed 400. Keep good notes on how you feel at each level, they will be valuable down the road. Next cycle, add a DHT derivative at a ratio of 1:1 of your test.

For me, if I'm adding a compound for a "cycle" my test is going to be at least 250mg per week.

If your not serious then just up test to a blast and have some fun. Why are you taking HCG in a dosage like that every week? That is quite a bit if it's long term. If it's to "plump up" the boys then I hope you do some bloods, HCG does play with estrogen.

a bit of hgh, 100 mg of test and 200 of primo and you'll get there and it will be pretty much safe.
Then really get your diet under control to shed the fat, once there increase your carbs a bit and fill out.

If your not serious then just up test to a blast and have some fun. Why are you taking HCG in a dosage like that every week? That is quite a bit if it's long term. If it's to "plump up" the boys then I hope you do some bloods, HCG does play with estrogen.
Ive been setup by Onmen... 500ki twice a week got me gyno.. I took ralox got rid of the lump and use aded twice a week at 0.25mg day after injection.

Also switched to 250iu eod hcg (myself) for fertility, libido and balls..

This is my perspective. I add test to about 300 mg and don't go over that. That way I don't have estrogen issues personally. Then if you still want more I add 1 compound to see how that effects me. Proviron (50mg)or anavar(25mg pre workout or 50mg daily 8 weeks)are good oral choices for me. Primobolan deca durabolin and mast are good injectables I tolerate well. I add ONE of them in at just 200 mg keeping test at 200 or 250. Less is best I can do great on 200 or 300 primo alongside 250 test. Alternatively 200 deca 25 mg var again with 200 or 250 test is a fantastic low dose cycle. Proviron or var for 8 or 10 weeks everything else listed for 20 weeks. With the primo 200 test 200 you can go 6 months np if you cruise. Cardarine fits anywhere in here ( great for stamina and lipids). These doses are problem free for me fortunately this far.

If I do get a side( like prostate on 400 mast week 12) I drop the compound and run just 160 test.

Ive been setup by Onmen... 500ki twice a week got me gyno.. I took ralox got rid of the lump and use aded twice a week at 0.25mg day after injection.

How are you Lipids? If you have to us a.i every week on routine basis I'd maybe ask about aromasin instead

Im sure its the hcg that makes me need ai as I was on 500mg/week sustanon or enanthate 15 years ago with just 10mg a day Nolvadex no ai and nips were fine.

O no! Looks like you are creating a soon to be bigger issue with HCG. HCG is, to many people's chagrin, nasty stuff to human males. It's intended purpose is fertility however it's administration is clearly proven to be at high dose, short duration in an effort to promote healthy sperm to impregnate a woman. You said it yourself, 500mg of various test esters created no issues and I would bet 10 to 1 the nolvadex was not needed at that time.

If you are self TRT'ing I hope you stay with what the body really needs and if that's 90mg/wk great. 100mg/wk puts me at 375 5 days after injection which is perfect. I play with NOTHING while on TRT and when I blast it's what I want which is within reason. Why not have fun with a blast if your bloods come back well? Keep it reasonable and the body will bounce right back. Trying to walk the balance beam with AI's, prolactin removers, etc as a result of what we put into our bodies is difficult and based upon experience from my very first cycle in 1992. If I keep it simple things tend to go pretty smooth, when I start kitchen sinking cycles, coo coo switching between compounds (such as being on deca for 12 weeks then switch to tren, holy shit what a mess!) or over thinking things is when I get into trouble.

O no! Looks like you are creating a soon to be bigger issue with HCG. HCG is, to many people's chagrin, nasty stuff to human males. It's intended purpose is fertility however it's administration is clearly proven to be at high dose, short duration in an effort to promote healthy sperm to impregnate a woman. You said it yourself, 500mg of various test esters created no issues and I would bet 10 to 1 the nolvadex was not needed at that time.

If you are self TRT'ing I hope you stay with what the body really needs and if that's 90mg/wk great. 100mg/wk puts me at 375 5 days after injection which is perfect. I play with NOTHING while on TRT and when I blast it's what I want which is within reason. Why not have fun with a blast if your bloods come back well? Keep it reasonable and the body will bounce right back. Trying to walk the balance beam with AI's, prolactin removers, etc as a result of what we put into our bodies is difficult and based upon experience from my very first cycle in 1992. If I keep it simple things tend to go pretty smooth, when I start kitchen sinking cycles, coo coo switching between compounds (such as being on deca for 12 weeks then switch to tren, holy shit what a mess!) or over thinking things is when I get into trouble.
My doc likes to see my levels at 600ish 5 days after injection. Wouldn't letting your levels get down to the 300s be showing your waiting maybe a day too long or what range does your doc like you in?

My doc wants me smack dab in the middle of the range through the 1wk injections. He moved me from 100mg/wk to 125mg/wk and I accidentally lost track of my math and tested over range so he cut me back down to 100mg/wk again.

My doc wants me smack dab in the middle of the range through the 1wk injections. He moved me from 100mg/wk to 125mg/wk and I accidentally lost track of my math and tested over range so he cut me back down to 100mg/wk again.
I always go a day too late just incase. I just say I had to work or something and couldn't make it in.