ABMonkey: Go time

ABMonkey

PCTing.
Trusted Member
The time has come to pull the trigger on first cycle.. first pin went down like a dream today (minus it taking almost a minute to plunge due to not warming up barrel).

Goal: Add lean muscle, keep fat down

Weight: 206.4
Height: 6'2
Training for: 5 years (on & off)
Cycle History: LGD, 6 weeks. Anavar only, 8 weeks (yah yah I know)

Diet: Not going to disclose much as I have used Funnyman to great effect previously and still follow his diet plan.. for the cycle I'm upping everything. I will be eating clean, with cheat meals/the odd beer on a weekend
Supplements: Whey Protein, Casein, Fish Oils, Creatine, MV, Pre workout, BCAAs (if they're cheap)

Training: The Sentinel (JM program). I have previously completed his Gamma Bomb and enjoyed it a lot so will follow this one for the duration of cycle.
Additional Training: Cardio @ 30mins on training days - usual steady state treadmill work. Yoga/Stretching/Rock Climbing also.
Treatments: Physio (for an existing injury), Massage (once a month)

Planned Cycle:
Test Cyp @ 250mg/ml twice a week. Running for 10-12 weeks, depending on work.
Planned PCT:
Already have Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG. Undecided as to whether to use all three or to blast HCG last 3-4 weeks of cycle and the use Nolva for PCT.
AI usage:
Have Arimidex on hand. The consensus I get is that there are lots of different schools of thought. I may add it in at .25mg EOD (also getting bloodwork week 5 to check estro levels)
UGL: Vortex

First pin went well this morning. Using 25g 1 1/2, no pip to speak of as of yet but time will tell I guess. Monday is rest day for me so I felt quite guilty having first pin and not going into gym!

Should of added.. Bloods were sent off this week so should have them end of week to get a idea of baselines prior to cycle (I had bloods about 6 months ago so do already know what T is sitting at but no idea regarding estro).

Will be getting E2 tested week 5 to see whether or not to use an AI.

Looks like you put some thought into it, good on you. Good Luck.

Thanks man.

Yeah it's been loosely planned for a while.. I say loosely as things will always be changing. Still not set on what PCT I'm going to follow, or if I'm going start using an AI...time will tell but importantly its underway. Long overdue!

Following along and good luck! Since this is your first test cycle have you considered bumping your projected run to 14 weeks? You always can once you get to the 10-12 week range, see how you’re doing and then go from there. But I feel 14-16 is the prime on your first. Cheers bro

Following along and good luck! Since this is your first test cycle have you considered bumping your projected run to 14 weeks? You always can once you get to the 10-12 week range, see how you’re doing and then go from there. But I feel 14-16 is the prime on your first. Cheers bro

I did but from what I've read that also impacts PCT - mind you I'm hoping I bounce back fairly quickly given my age and the fact its first cycle.

If I do 12 weeks my PCT will be cut down to 3 weeks due to work commitments hence why I was thinking 10 weeks. I appreciate that it's probably going to be hard to stop at the 10 week mark! Let's see..

No pip to speak of per say but if I touch the area it is a tiny bit sensitive, no pain really though.

Definitely done your homework brother with this well planned out cycle and pct
Will follow with interest and I predict some good gains providing your training and diet are on point!

Th
Definitely done your homework brother with this well planned out cycle and pct
Will follow with interest and I predict some good gains providing your training and diet are on point!

Thanks man.

Have everything on hand, but still undecided about PCT and HCG usage. Leaning towards Scally's PCT at mo minus Clomid.