5meo dmt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayballz

Fuck you, and fuck your elbow
Trusted Member
I went to a shamanic ceremony where I could experience 5mo dmt.

Man, it was unbelievable. I felt myself die and come back. Best experience of my life. Anyone else have the experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could give a in depth overview if anyone is interested? Was the most intense thing I have ever experienced. And I’ve burned the candle at both ends my whole life. Lol

I would be interested in reading a full run down. I'm interested in trying it myself as well.

I've done it once with a shaman drinking ayahuasca, and more times than I can recall solo with straight DMT. It's always been a wild ride and left me with more questions than answers.

I've never seen aliens or elves, but I've definitely seen alternate dimensions that overlap ours, and some that are a bit harder to comprehend. Do enough DMT and one consistancy you may see is that if you look in far enough everything has 3D rotational color shifting code all over it, I can see the symbols in my head but still have no idea what they mean, on my hands, on trees, on rocks, on everything. Sort of Matrix like code, but more intense and seemingly packed with information.

Good luck on your journeys, and remember to keep a foot planted in this reality as it's easy to get lost and forget that you still have superficially meaningless priorities in this world, like working, paying bills, and otherwise wasting your precious existence ;)

I've done it once with a shaman drinking ayahuasca, and more times than I can recall solo with straight DMT. It's always been a wild ride and left me with more questions than answers.

I've never seen aliens or elves, but I've definitely seen alternate dimensions that overlap ours, and some that are a bit harder to comprehend. Do enough DMT and one consistancy you may see is that if you look in far enough everything has 3D rotational color shifting code all over it, I can see the symbols in my head but still have no idea what they mean, on my hands, on trees, on rocks, on everything. Sort of Matrix like code, but more intense and seemingly packed with information.

Good luck on your journeys, and remember to keep a foot planted in this reality as it's easy to get lost and forget that you still have superficially meaningless priorities in this world, like working, paying bills, and otherwise wasting your precious existence ;)
What do you think of as far as some conspiracy theorists such as Alex Jones saying that there are government funded expeditions to these other realities and that they are consistent enough to be mapped. Sounds unlikely to me, but I do t think I would ever try that stuff, so I’m wondering what someone experienced thinks?

I was invited to a ceremony by a close friend. And thought I knew what to expect. I had no idea. Lol

My wife and dog dropped me off and I was fully committed at that point. A little fear of the unknown kicked in , but I thought, fuck it. I’m doing this.

Was greeted by a lovely woman at door, and she had your typical hippy calm and collected vibe. Being someone who lived in fear my whole life ( another story maybe? ) I first scoped who was there, and could I handle them if this went south. No problems that I could see. Lol

She led me to a big room with all kinds of memory foam type small beds. Was a very nice, clean wide open space and had a good feel to it. More typical hippy stuff on walls and incense burning in corner ( smelled not bad actually )

She asked me to sit on the one bed left out in middle of the room and then we talked for about 15 mins.

Pretty sure she just wanted me to be comfortable. And it worked .

We then talked about my intentions. Did I fast like she asked, did I refrain from drugs or alcohol for a month? I answered truthfully and said yes to both.

More talk of intentions after that. I could feel it was all leading up to the big show.

Hippy type music was lightly playing in background. Not to loud and not to up beat. Felt like some kind of singing that would help the situation???? All I know is it was least of my worries that moment.

I felt I could tell her what I needed from this, so I did. And we “ prayed “ my intentions out loud .

I wanted freedom from my fears. Real freedom not another way to deal with them. My ego would protect me all my life from my fears. Fear of failure, what people think of me ect ect. And I really wanted something to force my hand and help me heal. I suffer from ptsd . Was beat within an inch of my life multiple times by step father. Very traumatic experiences for my mother, sister but especially me. I was the scapegoat for everything.

She told me to remember to relax and let the medicine do it’s job. To breath and let go. I’m glad she told me this. Cuz it helped big time during.

After I prayed with her my intentions, she brought me the pipe and talked me through the instructions.

Me being who I am, I thought “ let’s make sure I get enough into me to do the job. “

As I in hailed two full to brim lung fulls she made me hold it in for as long as I could. And I did real good at that game. Lol

As I let it out she cupped back of my head and ladies me back onto bed .

At this point, I knew I was in trouble. I felt my whole body go numb and my vision was so fucked I didn’t comprehend what was happening.

Last “ real “ thing I remember was looking towards her and saying “ help!!”.

I was so terrified at that moment I felt like I fucked up and was going to die.

I can’t even explain really what happened next. But I’ll try.

It was like my soul fell backwards out of my body. Like I parted from my body and left it behind.

Like falling from a building maybe?

But I was panicking bad and desperately trying to hold onto what I thought was real!!!

I think I was trying to stand up? But by this time my body was out of order and I was somewhere else.

Patterns of black and white checker board , spirals of green and red, what looked like a orange sun disk rotating all hitting me all at once.

Full panic mode, engaged!!!

My heart felt like it was going to explode and I can vaguely remember saying “ I hate you for doing this to me “.

I think that was me talking to myself?

Then I remember screaming and clawing in pain like I was dying. More I struggled , the more intense it got!!!!!

Yet I struggled, and then it got so intense I knew if I didn’t find a way , that I wouldn’t make it much longer.

I remember her over me saying let go, let go, let it take you.

So I laid back on bed and totally relaxed and let it take me.

That second, everything was beautiful and I could feel love. I was 100% gone into whatever place that is. Like it ate me and any sense of me, was gone .

The geometric shapes and structures was incredible. It was like I could feel and communicate with them.

They wanted to help me. And show me my fears are an illusion. That I needed to let them go and just breathe.

Then it was like I woke up from a sleep . I saw a wall and for a second thought “ oh. I’m still alive. Cool “

I turned and the shaman was sitting there with a smile. She said “ you did a lot of work didn’t you? “ “ you are so brave jay. So brave “

I kept saying “ wtf!!!!! Omg!!! That is fucking nuts!!!! Hahahahhaha everyone needs to do this!!!!! “

We talked for a while about my experience. And I kept asking her “ was I trying to get up, was I screaming? “

She said “ I don’t know, we’re you? “

That’s when I realized, it was all in my mind. She didn’t see or experience any of that out here. It was all me.

I felt so good afterwards. Just so full of love and happiness. Like 700lbs had been lifted from my chest.

I looked at the woman shaman and asked her if I could have a hug. She smiled and said of course.

And we hugged for a couple minutes. I was overwhelmed by it all and started crying. And she just let me get it out and kept telling me how brave I was for coming. And that I was perfect in every way. I could hear her and understand what she was saying. And it made me cry even harder. Hahahahah

She asked if my wife and dog could come meet her. So I called wife who wouldn’t come in and waited in truck and they came in.

She gave me home made chocolate to help ground me and after a couple more hugs wife and I drove all night to get back home.

Was the scariest, most intense, beautiful thing I have ever experienced.

Best part is 1 1/2 months later and I use what the medicine taught me almost everyday.

It seems to fit in every spot I incorporate it.

To relax, breathe and just let things go.

Very freeing. And helps me stay in moment more instead of my mind going to future ( what if ) or past. I just stop and take a few deep breaths, and relax my shoulders and it’s like I can see shit for what it is.

The way it helped me deal with everyday shit is amazing. I’m not living in fear of what if anymore. I’m living in awe of how great this experience of life is.

I did crystal DMT a few years back and let me tell you- I've never been more creative in my entire life afterward. The trip itself was fucking incredible. Didn't see any other beings but saw geometry and shapes I've never seen before. Right before I went into this realm I felt a massive pressure right in the center of my skull then a sensation of something or someone pulling on my shirt really hard. Haven't done it or any other psychedelics since but would be open to do it again for sure.

DMT, Ayahuasca, and Psilocybin (the decriminalized variety of course).. all amazing. Definitely a great way to reset and develop clarity when in a funk, or just as general maintenance.

What do you think of as far as some conspiracy theorists such as Alex Jones saying that there are government funded expeditions to these other realities and that they are consistent enough to be mapped. Sounds unlikely to me, but I do t think I would ever try that stuff, so I’m wondering what someone experienced thinks?

🤣... it's not like you're going to another dimension that you can walk around and interact with the inhabitants, like going to another country or something. You dont have that much control, if any, and a DMT blast lasts for only 5 min or so. Hardly enough time to map a new dimension, not to mention each blast takes you somewhere different and although you will eventually see one dimension more than once you really never know when

I'd say Jones is trippin' , unless they've figured out other ways of stable interdimensional access for longer duration with more control, but that's going tech vs spiritual and waaay over my paygrade

DMT is like NOS for an engine. Short bursts only due to high stress. I'd imagine to attempt longer duration via constant DMT administration could overload and break the mind

[emoji1787]... it's not like you're going to another dimension that you can walk around and interact with the inhabitants, like going to another country or something. You dont have that much control, if any, and a DMT blast lasts for only 5 min or so. Hardly enough time to map a new dimension, not to mention each blast takes you somewhere different and although you will eventually see one dimension more than once you really never know when

I'd say Jones is trippin' , unless they've figured out other ways of stable interdimensional access for longer duration with more control, but that's going tech vs spiritual and waaay over my paygrade

DMT is like NOS for an engine. Short bursts only due to high stress. I'd imagine to attempt longer duration via constant DMT administration could overload and break the mind

My experience lasted 20 mins. I set a timer on my phone. Hahahah

🤣... it's not like you're going to another dimension that you can walk around and interact with the inhabitants, like going to another country or something. You dont have that much control, if any, and a DMT blast lasts for only 5 min or so. Hardly enough time to map a new dimension, not to mention each blast takes you somewhere different and although you will eventually see one dimension more than once you really never know when

I like him for his entertainment. I take everything he says with a grain of salt, but every now and then he’s right. Like bohemian grove. Just curious is all. I figure it’s more an individual experience. Unless you are already in league with the interdemsional demons on the other side lol

I do not think people should use this recreationally. This is just my opinion.

The healing properties of this medicine is very important for ptsd, depression, anxiety and the list goes on.

I didn’t find it “ fun “ and it’s really not something I’d probably do again. But it did help me heal.

Something natural, helped me when nothing else could. Therapy, scripts , doctors, and many other things failed.

5meo dmt taught me , my intentions are everything . And once I’ve made them, I need to trust myself and stop worrying about everything. To take the middle path. Not to high, not to low.

I used to fret about the stuff going on in the world. On and on, I’d prepare in every way for war against those who might want to hurt my family.

I have more rice, meat, vegetables canned than anyone I know. We live as much off the land as we can and that’s fine. But I learned I can’t control anyone but me. So why even worry about something I have zero control over. Just breathe, and relax. Let it take me where ever it goes.

I like him for his entertainment. I take everything he says with a grain of salt, but every now and then he’s right. Like bohemian grove. Just curious is all. I figure it’s more an individual experience. Unless you are already in league with the interdemsional demons on the other side lol

Everything is in our minds.

Jones is an actor, just like most on tv and internet are. They are acting a part for money. Told what and when to say.

Look up revelation of method.

They have to tell us what they are doing, and if we don’t try to stop them karma won’t right the wrongs. We accept our fate. Or we don’t . The power is ours.

His job is to “ leak “ truths with nonsense. To further norms to hate conspiracy, and to feed the conspiracy people so they go “ see! Seee!! I told you!! It’s real!! “

I think the truth is somewhere in middle. That’s just me.

My experience lasted 20 mins. I set a timer on my phone. Hahahah

I can see it getting up to that total duration if you consider it like a trip on an airplane from takeoff to landing, but for me I only count the time at full altitude. So when I'd hit altitude I click start, then I usually dont have hands or a body I'm familiar with for the ride, and when I have hands again and can see my watch or even comprehend what time is, lol, I'll click stop. It's been a while though as it just made life even more confusing

I also think it might get shorter the more often you do it as you probably build a tolerance

--

Wait a minute, are we allowed to be discussing this here? 🤔

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.