10 and 2

Taureau

Administrator
Was driving down the road crusining at 180 kilometers per hour and it dawned on me that my hands where not at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel. I wonder what else I have forgotten that I learned in drivers education some 42 years ago.

Was driving down the road crusining at 180 kilometers per hour and it dawned on me that my hands where not at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel. I wonder what else I have forgotten that I learned in drivers education some 42 years ago.
I believe they teach 9 and 3 now

Hey bull, I think you forgot the speed limit Lol

Hey bull, I think you forgot the speed limit Lol

That is not my fault. That is the fault of the Canadian education system. I learned how to drive in miles per hour. And around 20 some odd years ago we switched from miles per hour to kilometer per hour. And we that had to transition where not formally taught how many kilometers there where in a mile per hour. I find it dam confusing to this day.

were your hands at 10 and (black) phone while writing this post? That's a new thing for us too

were your hands at 10 and (black) phone while writing this post? That's a new thing for us too

nope :) I am not one to break the law :) I know its illegal to use any phone including black phones while driving. So I have one of those hands free things. I call people now and then but they cannot hear me much unless I turn up the volume. Which to me is confusing. Logic would dictate turning up the volume would make it so I could hear them. How me hearing them helps them here me is a topic for another day because I just do not understand it.

nope :) I am not one to break the law :) I know its illegal to use any phone including black phones while driving. So I have one of those hands free things. I call people now and then but they cannot hear me much unless I turn up the volume. Which to me is confusing. Logic would dictate turning up the volume would make it so I could hear them. How me hearing them helps them here me is a topic for another day because I just do not understand it.
Maybe try turning up the hearing aid? That may help. And as long as you can close one eye and stay within the lines I’m sure that’s all they test nowadays anyways

And also don’t forget that 42 years ago the rule was you were safe as long as you pulled the beer out of the case from the bottom

Technology these days is crazy: I got in the back seat of my car while it was on the highway and it drove approx. 5km on autopilot, keeping up with traffic, making all the turns, braking, accellerating, etc.

I had to move the passenger seat all the way up and drop my backrest to allow me to get back there.

When the warning came up for me to put my hands on the steering wheel I'd just reach with my foot and give it a little kick.

Only reason i got back into my seat was because my offramp was coming up, and I dont think the tech is quite there yet.