YYZ's winter BodyTech 5x5 cycle

YYZgeddylee

Trusted Member
After very solid and steady training through most of 2021, had a minor workplace injury and forced to take time off. Was excited to get back at it, very motivated.

I started back with training and gear with an 8 week cycle. Goal was get back lost gains and with the help of the gear, make some additional lean gains. Strength, and some mass without fat accumulation. Another goal, to set myself up for a good cut in the spring, be ready for warmer weather. Looking forward to getting my tan on.

Starting stats 170cm (5’7”) 77kg (170lbs) Est B.F legit 12-13% abs outline but not ripped.

Ending stats 170cm (5’7”) 80kg (176lbs) Est B.F legit 10-11% abs more defined

My supp cycle looked like this:

-Anabol 40mg (Oxymetholone) weeks 1-4 love this stuff.

-Sustanon 250mg weeks 1-8

-TNT450 (200Tren/250Test) weeks 1-8 very happy with this product. No PIP.

-Nandrolone PhehylProp 150mg weeks 1-8 I’ve had mixed results with nandrolones in the past but this Body Tech NPP seemed to give benefits without the sides.

-Superdrol 10mg, weeks 5-10 this compound is great, highly recommend

-used low dose BT Aromasin on a few occasions when i could feel estrogen sides

-Clomid PCT

All BodyTech Pharma stuff. Can't say enough about how good the service from them is. Top notch A+

Diet was very basic. Lots of ground beef, chicken, pork tenderloin, canned tuna, occasional goat and mutton. I also do a lot of offal, heart, tongue, kidney, liver. Usually some rice or potato with the meat. Between breakfast and hard boiled ate 8-12 eggs most days. 250mL cottage cheese before bed. 1-2 whey shakes as needed to fill in gaps or meet 200-225g protein target.

Training was basic as well. 5x5. Its usually 10, 8 warm up and 4-5 sets of 5 reps. I’ve found this works well for me. Best balance of strength, physique and durability for a 48 year old who been through a death defying car accident and other barriers.
Squat, DB Bench, Bent Row, Deadlift, Overhead Press. Day off when I need it. The volume is low and i don't get very sore so training 5 or 6 days a week is common when the day job allows.

Starting 5RM Squat: 315lb DB Bench: 87.5lb BB Row: 135 Deadlift: 340 lb OHPress: 147
Ending 5RM Squat: 345lb DB Bench: 95 lb BB Row: 147 Deadlift: 362 lb OHPress: 155

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing only Clomid is a proper pct.. if someone can show me bloods before cycle , on cycle, and then 2 weeks after Clomid and then 6 weeks after to see where all key levels are fully off cycle from a just Clomid pct, and UGL Clomid since Clomid is not sold in Canada anymore. If you recover to an optimal level Then I would believe it’s not weird

That's not that weird.
Agreed.
I’d have to go back on the Google but I know there are TRT studies out there proving Clomid works.
it’s been so long since I’ve looked at this, I’ve forgotten the majority of it. But Clomid only is a thing.

Back in the day I used to use clomid only. There were studies backing a longer low dose approach over time made better recover I think my old protocol was 50mg a day for 4 weeks post cycle and it was effective none the less. These days I prefer triptorelin.

Anyways glad the op made it through this cycle alive. I'm not here to bash or talk up or down any lab bu who knows maybe bt has changed up their formula, been years since I've used them. Still not my first choice, but whatever works for ya bud

I have a hard time believing only Clomid is a proper pct.. if someone can show me bloods before cycle , on cycle, and then 2 weeks after Clomid and then 6 weeks after to see where all key levels are fully off cycle from a just Clomid pct, and UGL Clomid since Clomid is not sold in Canada anymore. If you recover to an optimal level Then I would believe it’s not weird
Pct, honestly, does help. But back in the day, before internet forums and shit, people used to just "come off" ... imagine that? Haha. Stop the cycle - done. Recovery happens. The body craves homeostasis.

Pct, honestly, does help. But back in the day, before internet forums and shit, people used to just "come off" ... imagine that? Haha. Stop the cycle - done. Recovery happens. The body craves homeostasis.
Second this and it had to do with the unavailability of PCT products. Yes, I'm in my 40's so we are talking 20 years ago. It was common to pyramid up and down. Slowly titrate off - did titrating off help get back to homeostasis quicker...no idea.
Regardless, most of the security guys I worked with did this and none of them had any issues coming off. We were young so recovered easier than someone in their 40's.

People don't realize how spoiled they are now with so many quality labs and so many quality products. Add these forums didn't exist back then.

Second this and it had to do with the unavailability of PCT products. Yes, I'm in my 40's so we are talking 20 years ago. It was common to pyramid up and down. Slowly titrate off - did titrating off help get back to homeostasis quicker...no idea.
Regardless, most of the security guys I worked with did this and none of them had any issues coming off. We were young so recovered easier than someone in their 40's.

People don't realize how spoiled they are now with so many quality labs and so many quality products.

Add these forums didn't exist back then.
Huge part of why pct products were never... let's say "pushed" . It gave UGLs a whole other product to market :) but nowadays it's not their fault; they're not TRYING to sell you a product that you may not NEED... It's supply and demand now.

Don't get me wrong, pct products can and do work to help recovery of the hpta... but definitely not a requirement.