Your Best/Worst Body Part

flytocolours

Trusted Member
As the title states, just thought it would be interesting to critique your best and worst body parts

My best body part and the one I get most comments about is my arms (biceps,triceps)

My worst body part is my chest. Its just not a very wide chest and my upper chest really sucks (genetically)

For best let me be the first to reply with "my dick" .
It's hard to self assess, I would have said triceps but many women throughout my life have referred to my dick as "cute", they've even bragged about how cute it is to their friends so obviously it makes an impression.

Honestly this is a tough one. See I change my training to try and fix bodyparts. So if my arms are way better (which they usually are) I’ll stop training them and focus on another body part, like my legs right now, especially my hamstrings need work. My calves look small to me but are the same size as my arms, so I don’t know.

A couple of years ago when my lats were too thick in comparison to my rear delts, I stopped training back and worked on shoulders.

Truthfully I’m never really look at it like I have a bad bodypart, but one I just havnt been training effectively. And I’d bet it’s like that with most people. Like how many like ab training, really?

So I try to not put the thought in my mind that I can’t make that crappy body part the same as the rest as long as I want to put in the effort. But that is the real thing, do I want to put in the effort on the body part I really don’t like to train, lol?

Just like how in a month and a bit I’m 49, but I don’t look at it like, I need to wind down, I’ve hit my peek. I look at it that I can still keep improving. But I believe that’s because I really only started back at training 6 years ago, so I didn’t wear out my body training for 3 decades.

Anyhow now that I wrote a novel, lol

Good body parts
Arms
Back

Bad

Legs
Abs(not because I don’t have abs, but I need to train myself to hold them tight)

The rest are average.

My best is traps or legs, but have never been able to get my forearms to grow
One of my nicknames is "leg day traps" lol. Hmm, Most people notice my traps or shoulders but my picks would be chest and triceps. they blow up so easily. Worst... biceps. I'm 6'4 and they're just looong. Maybe abs too. One of my strongest muscle groups but I never seem to get low enough BF for them to really pop. One of these days though. When you're tall it always feels like you need to bulk rather than cut, due to proportions.

One of my nicknames is "leg day traps" lol. Hmm, Most people notice my traps or shoulders but my picks would be chest and triceps. they blow up so easily. Worst... biceps. I'm 6'4 and they're just looong. Maybe abs too. One of my strongest muscle groups but I never seem to get low enough BF for them to really pop. One of these days though. When you're tall it always feels like you need to bulk rather than cut, due to proportions.
I know exactly what you mean lol I'm 6'3 and I have the same issue with my abs, they sort of show but if I cut carbs too much I lose too much muscle.

penis. if i could walk around nekid, id never have to work another day in my life. ive had girlfrinds take tape measures to it so they could buy something similar. two asked if she could make a cast of it. i get most comments from dudes about my chest. i got a superhero chest. def genetic though. thats what got me into powerlifting, just a natural at pushing. worst would be my forearms. reason i never thought about competing at bbing. they are so narrow i wont wear a wrist watch cuz it accentuates how thin they are. i never took up boxing because i have dainty wrists too. its weird too cuz i got big mits and have great grip.

edit. i used to have matching calves. did everything in the book to bring them up and nothing. over a decade wasted at the sitting and standing calve press.
then i took up running barefoot. it forces you on your toes. now my calves are swollen with separation and veins. just a tip if you are having same problem

Last edited:
I guess the worst part of my body at this point it’s my legs since I’m rebuilding my muscles after my injury. I really think my triceps look amazing I am noticing a lot of people looking at them, I feel very proud on that accomplishment.

For best let me be the first to reply with "my dick" .
It's hard to self assess, I would have said triceps but many women throughout my life have referred to my dick as "cute", they've even bragged about how cute it is to their friends so obviously it makes an impression.
I think you dreamed about all those occurrences of women thinking your dick was cute ...lol ;)

penis. if i could walk around nekid, id never have to work another day in my life. ive had girlfrinds take tape measures to it so they could buy something similar. two asked if she could make a cast of it. i get most comments from dudes about my chest. i got a superhero chest. def genetic though. thats what got me into powerlifting, just a natural at pushing. worst would be my forearms. reason i never thought about competing at bbing. they are so narrow i wont wear a wrist watch cuz it accentuates how thin they are. i never took up boxing because i have dainty wrists too. its weird too cuz i got big mits and have great grip.

edit. i used to have matching calves. did everything in the book to bring them up and nothing. over a decade wasted at the sitting and standing calve press.
then i took up running barefoot. it forces you on your toes. now my calves are swollen with separation and veins. just a tip if you are having same problem
oh come on if your going to brag about your penis being so big and impressive ... I think it requires a picture to be posted so we can all rate it... lol