You want to see a Girl Kick- Watch this -Pretty Cool

PGM

Trusted Member
I know a lot of these kick do not have a lot of power on them... enuff ... they would sting. The step reverse heel kick to the chin of Bob the target would probably drop most people. A lot of time and effort has gone into developing these kicks and technically they are mostly spot on. They would be used more in TaeKwonDo point fighting than kick boxing as the kicks are not going through the target ... they are mostly only slightly hitting into the target and she does not use her hands at all. Impressive none the less. The heel kick to the chin is the best and very quick.
[GALLERY=media, 33][/GALLERY]

I know a lot of these kick do not have a lot of power on them... enuff ... they would sting. The step reverse heel kick to the chin of Bob the target would probably drop most people. A lot of time and effort has gone into developing these kicks and technically they are mostly spot on. They would be used more in TaeKwonDo point fighting than kick boxing as the kicks are not going through the target ... they are mostly only slightly hitting into the target and she does not use her hands at all. Impressive none the less. The heel kick to the chin is the best and very quick.
[GALLERY=media, 33][/GALLERY]

She sure kicks good but I doubt she swallows