You folks are very lucky

I’m busting balls LOL
Obviously for starters you’d go to the gym a few time make friends with the big guy , see if he can give you trianing tips and trick since your young and then you ask

And if he’s a real solid perosn he would refuse to give it to a 17 year old
I made a really good mentor and friend after that incident who actually happened to know the guy and he was also a bodybuilder. Since day 1 he told me you’ll never get them from me but I will help you if you have any questions. 11 years later we still keep in touch infact once I got more in the know on forums and with sources I started tossing him stuff for free as a thanks for all the years of helping me out I couldn’t imagine having some kid break my balls everytime I’m at the gym now I know better I wish I didn’t bug him but he was always patient. Was nice to put a smile on his face giving him pharma dbol and some pharma items hennever thought us canucks could get our hands on lol

My “coach” at 19 had me on 2g of test and 2g of eq telling me I’m a shit responder and needed more gear to grow lol. Ended up being his lab and he was just making extra money off me. Wow I’ve learned so much lol
At least it was real gear? Lol

I think it equated to 300mg of test now. All the rest of the growth must have been a synthol effect from all the goddamn pinning I had to do! 😂😂 you don’t realize how dumb you are until you look back and laugh lol
Haha for sure man. I still remember this gym buddy of mine who where buying those fake bottle of gear without label on them, then complaining about they don’t feel anything lol

I'd just like to say how grateful I am to have found this forum and have things the way I do. As a younger guy, I feel short changed not having the experience of the mentorship and the come up some of you guys had, but these are the times. I'm a mechanic by trade so I definitely know the value of an apprenticeship lol.

I don't post much as I'm limited in my experience and where I can help but I do read and appreciate the knowledge and experience passed on from the vets here, especially when it comes to dosages where its an absolute shit show of information out there.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

I started when you ONLY got it by phsycially giving someone cash, no internet.. Within a few years things went to the forums and yes it was tought to get "in". And to be honest, it was better that way and should go back to that way..

I disagree it should be leglaized.. open up a social media platform or go into a gym and you'll see piles of fucktards with ILS walking around being a douche.. Back in the day, you got fuck all for contacts being a douche..

I rarely open the steriod subsection of forums anymore.. I'm just not there anymore.. i opened it today after talking with someone at the gym today that I trust and still is involved with the latest labs, the latest cycles, the latest gourmet gear etc.. Anyways he said there is TONS of guys out there now doing cycles of 6grams to 8 grams a week.. He said LOTS of guys will lift for a couple years and jump into those types of cycles. Not sure if he was exxagerating, but thats why I opened this subsection tongiht.

Fuck me.. You'd be racked across the coals if you lifted for a couple years and talked about going a 6g cycle on the forums.

Reactions: 3ml
I started when you ONLY got it by phsycially giving someone cash, no internet.. Within a few years things went to the forums and yes it was tought to get "in". And to be honest, it was better that way and should go back to that way..

I disagree it should be leglaized.. open up a social media platform or go into a gym and you'll see piles of fucktards with ILS walking around being a douche.. Back in the day, you got fuck all for contacts being a douche..

I rarely open the steriod subsection of forums anymore.. I'm just not there anymore.. i opened it today after talking with someone at the gym today that I trust and still is involved with the latest labs, the latest cycles, the latest gourmet gear etc.. Anyways he said there is TONS of guys out there now doing cycles of 6grams to 8 grams a week.. He said LOTS of guys will lift for a couple years and jump into those types of cycles. Not sure if he was exxagerating, but thats why I opened this subsection tongiht.

Fuck me.. You'd be racked across the coals if you lifted for a couple years and talked about going a 6g cycle on the forums.
Thats a lot of oil, idk even if u hit all the typical spots each week if there would be enough room for the recommended max amount of oil per muscle

These forums are also a god send, cant imagine being able to trust any site without seeing reviews on trusted forums.