You folks are very lucky

When I first started I had two guys at the gym who sold gear. And they were not giving out emails or phone numbers . You bought what they had .
I used to pay 100$ a vial for t400.
There wasn’t forums like this where you had guys who were honest .
The shit worked but it was expensive .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a guy in the gym try to sell me a test prop, a eq, and a masteron (not because its what i wanted but im assuming he just wanted to dump it) for 500$
I also knew this drug dealler who sold gear and his prices were 135$... i said for what and he said for each and i asked what if i wanted a t400 vs a bottle of dbol and he said 135$ each... that was the flat rate no matter the product lol. I never bough off either of them but
I am very glad i never had to go down that route. What a waste of time, money and health that would have been

I had a guy in the gym try to sell me a test prop, a eq, and a masteron (not because its what i wanted but im assuming he just wanted to dump it) for 500$
I also knew this drug dealler who sold gear and his prices were 135$... i said for what and he said for each and i asked what if i wanted a t400 vs a bottle of dbol and he said 135$ each... that was the flat rate no matter the product lol. I never bough off either of them but
I am very glad i never had to go down that route. What a waste of time, money and health that would have been

Harsh haha

I agree it should be legalized.

But I disagree on the other end of it.
It's too easy for any clown to get gear without proving themselves. It shouldn't be that way
When I started on the boards, it took a long time, and a lot of vetting, it does seems far too easy these days, which is convenient, but yeah I agree it should be how it was, hell it took me 2 or 3 years to get access to Kayne, was a sad sad day when they went down

I wonder sometimes what was better. When i grew up, there was mostly only vet gear...test suspension and EQ. the choices were simple and it was all pharm grade. You took low dosages for short periods. The older guys in the gym took the younger guys under their wing, taught the serious kids the ropes. you spent more time focused on training hard and eating big and the drugs were secondary.

I wonder sometimes what was better. When i grew up, there was mostly only vet gear...test suspension and EQ. the choices were simple and it was all pharm grade. You took low dosages for short periods. The older guys in the gym took the younger guys under their wing, taught the serious kids the ropes. you spent more time focused on training hard and eating big and the drugs were secondary.
Absolutely!

Yes sir, we come from the same good ol school. I still follow the eat big to get big philosophies, just not sloppy fat ever but I still get 30-40 lbs over what would be contest weight and I just finished an awesome leg workout and sitting at Coras, with a huge feast en route. Today is over eat day. Lol
Good memories on this thread

I used to love the sust amps and vet Winny, pink Thai dbol the real deals and eq as you mentioned. The deca was two small vials per box and hella good.
Was like Christmas when my buddy got his deliveries and passed out to us eager folk.
He had some wicked tricks back then to get the imports in.

Do you guys remember when we started getting from labs domestic in the very beginning. Had to send paperwork in a CD case or card with that black carbon paper wrapping it up.
Recvd the same way.
Fake names and never a sig delivery.

Ice read a lot on threads and it does seem like the vets have had trained with big names or how lots of people on this sites seem to have been able to go down that route, had a real player teach them under their wing and teach them everything. I wish i had a big wig who took that sort of time. I got the meat n potatos down pat but the final touches, the ones that makes the big differences... im not 100% on... and yes the internet is great, if u shuffle through enough stuff and/or find the right people, but the internet really only answers questions you already have.
If you dont already know what to look up on specific questions, youll probably never know about it.

I totally agree about the AAS these days as I could only get Sustanon, EQ & maybe Dbol when I first started out. I'm so very thankful for things that many often take for granted now.

As a side note, you could also never hold up a machine, bench, rack, etc. while playing on your phone, taking selfies for Instagram, chatting with buddies, blocking the bathroom sinks (or weight room floor) so you could take your shirt off, stand in front of the mirror and flex, stare +/or give dirty looks, etc. like they often do these days.

I would never do half the things the "kids" these days do in the gym out of fear of getting my ass kicked.

:)

I totally agree about the AAS these days as I could only get Sustanon, EQ & maybe Dbol when I first started out. I'm so very thankful for things that many often take for granted now.

As a side note, you could also never hold up a machine, bench, rack, etc. while playing on your phone, taking selfies for Instagram, chatting with buddies, blocking the bathroom sinks (or weight room floor) so you could take your shirt off, stand in front of the mirror and flex, stare +/or give dirty looks, etc. like they often do these days.

I would never do half the things the "kids" these days do in the gym out of fear of getting my ass kicked.

:)
I have not seen anything like what i see the last month in a city gym....Wow, i mentioned ive been in the mountains for several years. Never came across the plague i see daily.
5 benches for flat bench barbell in the gym we attend for now. All full for over 40 minutes. Every one with guys and girls sitting on the very end, hunched over their phone. My phone does not come out in the gym, unless a shitty tune happens upon my earbuds.
I was so frustrated. I finally walked and stood in front of 2 guys, asked how many sets left. One guy didnt even look up, aand held his hand up with number 3, the other said i am just getting started. WTF??
I had no words. None i could say in a public woke gym anyway. So wife and i went on to do some other chest work instead. an hour later almost done workout we got a bench and i had a shitty bench day, so final end to a shit workout...lolol..
on a positive, the ladies shorts have become much, much tighter and much, much smaller. Like almost can see the cervix in some. So while i awaited wife in changeroom i sat by the deadlift area for a few minutes which happens to be near the good girl, bad girl machines. I tried to not look like a pervert and as soon as momma came out, she looked and said, "creepy old guy alert, How did i know where to find you?"....lol
Anyway, this is what my life has become, for next 2 months, then back to the countryside and i cannot wait..

As well, not a leg training guy in sight, leg days are awesome as everything is empty...sheesh, so many v tapers, right down to a 1 legged man, oh, no wait, he does have 2 legs, just very , very tiny...What a weird look i must say...

ive been afraid of this for two years, and its finally happening.

supply chains for everything are breaking down. i'm not saying they won't come back (they will), but i do think they will come back different. some aspects of globalization are changing forever. more things will be manufactured locally. whether that applies to drug APIs, and whether china continues to turn a blind eye to its grey market are unknown. I also worry about quality control.

We really are lucky. I agree. But prices for everything has gone up!! I ordered my usual supplements, Whey, Creatine and all that stuff and it was a good 30% more.

Don't get my started on groceries and gas lol.

When i first started working out, u could buy 3x5lb bags of protien from a good brand for 100$
Then shortly after "supersize me" came out and people started eatting healthier and that whole gluten free fad diet came out and then general pop started going to the gym more often, other then just the first few weeks into January (for their new years resolution lol) thats when prices started to rise, supply in demand i guess....

And for those who still compain about delivery time from labs, i have always got mine in 3-14days.
I just ordered shampoo from amazon 3 days ago... itll be here between may30th and june19th so 21-40days sooooo. Yea lol.
I also ordered clothes off a diff site about 3 weeks ago, have no idea when its coming, it wont even tell me my tracking number or delivery time unless i make an account with them and sign up for weekly news letters.
So id say we have it good now and we should be grabbing all we can, while we can.

Any of you guys ever heat gear from a lab called USP?
Pretty sure that was the first bottle of test I ever got

When I first started I asked the biggest guy I saw that day in the gym if we could talk about training and supplements after his workout. he knew what I meant and said yea give me five minutes we’ll walk out together. I asked for test dbol Nolva and clomid. Ended up being the guy lived an hour away and was just there for one time workout. We drove to the atm he took my $500 never to be seen again lol

When I first started I asked the biggest guy I saw that day in the gym if we could talk about training and supplements after his workout. he knew what I meant and said yea give me five minutes we’ll walk out together. I asked for test dbol Nolva and clomid. Ended up being the guy lived an hour away and was just there for one time workout. We drove to the atm he took my $500 never to be seen again lol
Damn , this shit happen to a lot of people man

Sounds like you’re a sucker and needed some street smarts

Lesson learned I’m sure