You folks are very lucky

Taureau

Administrator
You folks have it easy. You have so many labs to choose from
back in the early days online you would find 2 or 3 labs at most
and even those where harder to find because in order to get hooked up with one you had to establish trust with someone in the know

now its omg so much more open
which is good on the one hand but omg potentially dangerous.
You have labs selling from websites. Some even charge HST. Omg you want trouble you fuck with taxes and you will get it.
I can see one day a crackdown on those websites.

Things have been good for a long time. However I foresee a time soon when things are much worse. Raws are getting harder to get in. Odds are prices increase and the certain AAS becomes harder to find.

Enjoy things while they last and hope that I am wrong in my prediction.

and even those where harder to find because in order to get hooked up with one you had to establish trust with someone in the know

You have labs selling from websites. Some even charge HST. Omg you want trouble you fuck with taxes and you will get it.

Things have been good for a long time. However I foresee a time soon when things are much worse. Raws are getting harder to get in. Odds are prices increase and the certain AAS becomes harder to find.

Back in the day you were lucky to find ANY lab.. lol
We are very lucky @Taureau

Even more having these forums and people we learn to trust helping with good reviews.
That way when new labs come up.. people try them, if they are good we will all hear aboit it quickly.
For the most part I haven't had any bad experience with any of the big or smaller labs. I've got some of my best deals for the smaller labs....
Always remember (especially with new labs) if you use the gear and its good, good customer service.. be sure to leave positive reviews!!

And lets just hope things don't change or dry up!!

Last edited:

I was there as well and prior to the net it was even harder before forums. Old day forums took a lot of earning to get hooked up. Then away you go. Being a veryt trusted guy back then my options were limitless...lol..to say the least. I was deeply involved in a few things with some good folks that paved the way for some today....Statute of limitations has worn off, but i still keep it to myself. I will just say it was the best of times, and i had cash to help some good folks start and connections to assist...lol

I shake my head daily at what i see out there now and how open it is.

Last edited:

Maybe some brainiacs around here can figure out extracting shit from yams. I'm sure it's basic to a college or university level student

I've stated a similar thing many times.
Guys have it beyond good now, yet complain if they don't get a tracking 4 hrs after their order.

At one time you had to be well trusted to get hooked up with a source. This etrans, taxes, credit card stuff is insane.
Not to mention fucking shwag with lab names on it. Complete retardation has set in. Part of me hopes it becomes hard again, so all the cry babies realize how good it was.

Guys have it beyond good now, yet complain if they don't get a tracking 4 hrs after their order.

At one time you had to be well trusted to get hooked up with a source. This etrans, taxes, credit card stuff is insane.
Not to mention fucking shwag with lab names on it. Complete retardation has set in. Part of me hopes it becomes hard again, so all the cry babies realize how good it was.
It’s sad….. but it’s what we created.

Not you or me or any of us directly but this is the way the world has moved, competition has increased….and as it does, expectations and entitlement rear their ugly heads.

Guys tried to fight what the boards have become for years…. But in the end cheap gear, outfits willing to take unprecedented risks and expansion into places like kijiji, Reddit and social media have put the old dinosaurs in their graves…. Or at least forced change.

The market demands it and you either conform or get left in the dust and go the way of the dodo.

Again sad…. And doesn’t means it’s a good idea…..But it’s happened.

I too miss the days past where I fit in more…. Like I said in that other thread….Sometimes you just live too long.

It’s sad….. but it’s what we created.

Not you or me or any of us directly but this is the way the world has moved, competition has increased….and as it does, expectations and entitlement rear their ugly heads.

Guys tried to fight what the boards have become for years…. But in the end cheap gear, outfits willing to take unprecedented risks and expansion into places like kijiji, Reddit and social media have put the old dinosaurs in their graves…. Or at least forced change.

The market demands it and you either conform or get left in the dust and go the way of the dodo.

Again sad…. And doesn’t means it’s a good idea…..But it’s happened.

I too miss the days past where I fit in more…. Like I said in that other thread….Sometimes you just live too long.
I couldn't agree with you more.

I hear that but disagree if it gets too tight knitt it'll only be jail hard villains who people trust and it's not that kind of industry if anything it should be more normalized so governments and pharma are pushed into legalizing it

I hear that but disagree if it gets too tight knitt it'll only be jail hard villains who people trust and it's not that kind of industry if anything it should be more normalized so governments and pharma are pushed into legalizing it
I agree it should be legalized.

But I disagree on the other end of it.
It's too easy for any clown to get gear without proving themselves. It shouldn't be that way

Its definitely changed... and fast.
10 years ago, i had 1 connect... my sister b.f.... i had to stay on the boards for "x" amount of time (i think it was like 6 months) and have like 200 posts before people would consider it. I felt lucky to have 1, then after quite some time i finally found a second... stuck with it for i guess 6 years now then came back on the forums like 2 months ago and was blown away. Almost like an online mall for ped's... now the biggest issue is deciding which one to give a go.... dont get me wrong im not complaining... but i used to prepare for the zombie apocalypse by storing 2+ years worth of aas. And i feel like its only getting closer to that time... im just funna put it in a safe this time so it doesnt get stolen lol

If ORD happens again…. Won’t most folks be super surprised and shocked?

When you think back about ssb and all the connectors to the board that fed ORD and compare it to today….. Christ!?!?! We all said post ord that things were way too open and we were playing too fast and loose. We need to be more responsible….. boy did people forget quick.

What is going on now is no comparison to that situation. It’s far more open! Like not even a comparison.

Post ORD…. Forget trying to find a source…. You couldn’t even find a board and folks without status (real status) got booted from boards they weren’t know at.

Who knows if it will ever come? I think we’ve been saying for years that it would and it hasn’t.

But that’s only because there’s no fuel to get after steroids right now. If that day ever changes? People are going to learn some very valuable lessons.

I agree it should be legalized.

But I disagree on the other end of it.
It's too easy for any clown to get gear without proving themselves. It shouldn't be that way
True but if it were legalized even clowns could get help needed and be smart and safe. I hear you though only cream of the crop gets it but everybody starts small and somewhere.

Before I had my sources the only guy I knew selling it was a gangster who had every drug. It's not cool going there these days plus the seller was so shady who knows what he's giving ya

True but if it were legalized even clowns could get help needed and be smart and safe. I hear you though only cream of the crop gets it but everybody starts small and somewhere.

it will never be legalized

pot is a plant. its easier to legalize a plant

AAS is chemicals prepared in a lab or a home set up. its not the same as just growing a plant. You have to bring in raws from overseas then cook, filter and bottle them. Its just not the same thing as pot

When I first started I had two guys at the gym who sold gear. And they were not giving out emails or phone numbers . You bought what they had .
I used to pay 100$ a vial for t400.
There wasn’t forums like this where you had guys who were honest .
The shit worked but it was expensive .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk