yohimbine

Punisher95

Trusted Member
I wanted to add yohimbine in my Arsenal of supplements I was wondering if anyone has had good luck of getting a bottle or two across through american supplement websites if so is there a brand you guys reccomend I was looking at primeaforce

Genetec carries Yohimbine and my wife used it. She definitely could notice it. And cheap. As for the dhea, I just had mine seized at the border and got a notice. Bought it off amazon so got my money back..lol

Genetec carries Yohimbine and my wife used it. She definitely could notice it. And cheap. As for the dhea, I just had mine seized at the border and got a notice. Bought it off amazon so got my money back..lol
Shit eh... that sucks, but you got your money back , so that's sweet.

Many labs carry yohimbine
It could cross the border could not
I got my hands on some jack3d American version with yohimbine so I guess it’s hit or miss

I swear
It's crazy with supplements ahaha my buddies had better luck getting gh across then some pre workouts ahaha

When I used to cross the bordeer for work I’d grab dhea, or pain relieving medication with 10% lidocaine at Walmart and just leave it in the grocery bags and drive back over. Never had an issue for over a decade.
Truth be told I have never been checked once crossing the border, but since I’m transporting business goods, I get to use the Rig crossing and the agents hate having to walk down and usually just stamp and send me thru.

Id be intrested in knowing this as well, same with pregnenolone/dhea banned substance in canada .
I’ve ordered pregnenolone and dhea from pipingrock.com with no issues at the border. Unfortunately the pregnenolone made me feel anxious and jittery so I only used it a few days and then trashed it, still haven’t tried the dhea

I ordered this from the States for like $10 a bottle and it came through without a problem. But it makes me feel sooooo sick. Won't use it again

i never have trouble. did you order more than 3 months worth?