XRP

Exactly. If you’re into day trading you might as well hit up a crypto Reddit discord pump channel and see what’s on the menu of the day lol. Shhh if the CrA don’t know then don’t say. Who here claims their crypto on their taxes?
Heh heh.

CRA? CRA who?

Oh I'll take a hit when it comes time to bring it back to shore but I'm not playing with the cra and my seed money. Its no joke anymore so they can piss off....for now.

Binance isn't even close to connected to the CRA.

You're essentially describing daytrading, which can make or break many people. Although right now I'm sure it's making more than breaking with crypto. What are you using to track your transactions for the CRA?
Daytrading only with what is damn near guaranteed money. Seriously folks, if you don't do it now, you won't. I've made a stupid amount of money off of things that don't even exist except for the fact someone says they do.

Heh heh.

CRA? CRA who?

Oh I'll take a hit when it comes time to bring it back to shore but I'm not playing with the cra and my seed money. Its no joke anymore so they can piss off....for now.

Binance isn't even close to connected to the CRA.
Binance now allows direct funding for Canadian's, which means it's likely 1 or 2 steps away from full CRA reporting. And in the eyes of the CRA, exchanging 1 coin for another is a taxable event. Not even cashing them out. I'm just very happy the suggestion to make capital gains 100% taxable was rejected. That would have been a nightmare.

Binance now allows direct funding for Canadian's, which means it's likely 1 or 2 steps away from full CRA reporting. And in the eyes of the CRA, exchanging 1 coin for another is a taxable event. Not even cashing them out. I'm just very happy the suggestion to make capital gains 100% taxable was rejected. That would have been a nightmare.
Jesus, now wouldn't THAT be a clusterfuck?

recently got my SGB airdrop on NDAX. wrapped and delegated now on Bifrost Wallet. Incredibly simple. Love getting passive income and another airdrop coming for EXFI, and then when Flare goes live I will be quitting my job. Cant.Fucking.Wait.

oh! Threw some money at SHIB a while ago, not for any reason other than a lottery play...worked out quit nicely lol

recently got my SGB airdrop on NDAX. wrapped and delegated now on Bifrost Wallet. Incredibly simple. Love getting passive income and another airdrop coming for EXFI, and then when Flare goes live I will be quitting my job. Cant.Fucking.Wait.

oh! Threw some money at SHIB a while ago, not for any reason other than a lottery play...worked out quit nicely lol
Interesting, could you go deeper on this, i'm curious and don't know much about it yet

Binance is dead to me. Made a bunch but ontario fucked it.

Yes, I have someon binance only.

Mostly about your passive income, or it is only from the value going up recently?
On the Bifrost Wallet, I'm wrapping and delegating my SGB. Earning ~1%/week. 1 SGB for every 100 delegated.
When flare goes live I'll be doing the same with my Spark tokens that will be airdropped from the FLR snapshot.
There's also a snapshot for the EXFI token on Dec 12. 1 EXFI for every 235 SGB. The EXFI will also provide a passive income stream

Holy fuck I’m way out of these things.
All I heard was pretend words that I have no idea what they mean, lol.

Maybe one day I should learn about this.
I wasn’t falling asleep like peppermint patty…. But this is what I was hearing in my mind when I was reading these posts.

Thankfully I’m just 3ml’s cabana boy and can rock a speedo when it counts….