XRP

Stick with what you know
If re investing in your business is what works for you then that is the best investment
I’m at the point now where if I want to invest more, I need to open another location.
Not sure if I want to take that on. Thinking being really lean and profitable with one, than make less per store and likely more screw ups with two.
I have a buddy who I supply his 2 shops. He’s been trying to sell one for a year. Too much work

I’m at the point now where if I want to invest more, I need to open another location.
Not sure if I want to take that on. Thinking being really lean and profitable with one, than make less and likely more screw ups with two.
I have a buddy who I supply his 2 shops. He’s been trying to sell one for a year. Too much work
The key to running more than 1 business, as you prob already know, is to hire reliable people to run them and hire reliable hard working people to do the operational work. You would have to step back and do more management by walking around your 2 places to make sure things are getting done correctly. Your would probably need a good financial person to keep you informed about the numbers as well so you could tweak each place to maximize your return... One thing I have learned over the years is ... Happy workers will make you, unhappy workers will break you

What a great place the workforce would be if more people knew this simple idea.
I ran 3 Tae Kwon Do schools for about 10 years. Had a shit load of students, mainly from the military. One thing I made sure of was that I took care of my black belts and higher belts. I had to rely on them to teach at other schools now and then. So what I did was set up advanced training sessions on the weekend ... no charge ... where all the black and higher belts (red belt and black stripe) got together, fought most of the time, trained our weaknesses ( I asked them what they wanted to train).... sessions were about 2 hrs... the bond we had when we taught classes was phenomenal. I would let them teach a lot of the time and I would train. Good thing my Instructor seldom came to my schools cause some of what I did was a big no no to a 9th Degree Korean Master

Not sure if I want to take that on. Thinking being really lean and profitable with one, than make less per store and likely more screw ups with two.
I can definitely understand that.
Its always a risk to expand

I ran 3 Tae Kwon Do schools for about 10 years. Had a shit load of students, mainly from the military. One thing I made sure of was that I took care of my black belts and higher belts. I had to rely on them to teach at other schools now and then. So what I did was set up advanced training sessions on the weekend ... no charge ... where all the black and higher belts (red belt and black stripe) got together, fought most of the time, trained our weaknesses ( I asked them what they wanted to train).... sessions were about 2 hrs... the bond we had when we taught classes was phenomenal. I would let them teach a lot of the time and I would train. Good thing my Instructor seldom came to my schools cause some of what I did was a big no no to a 9th Degree Korean Master
My business is vastly different than yours. We produce all 500 different products instore, plus do a hundred of custom customer orders a day.
What makes us special is we read our customers minds and figure out what they want even though they have no idea what they really wanted, lol.
Way too many variables.
For example I had a customer on Saturday.
Him: my wife bought something that looked like thin sliced brisket, but it was smoked
Me: I dont produce a smoked brisket, you sure it wasn’t a cold cut
Him: no it was smoked meat though
Me: oh so she bought some Montreal smoked beef
Him: no I’m sure it was bridkst

So I go grab a brisket, trim it then slice it very thin and show him.

Him: no it didn’t look like that it was cooked.

Me: I know what it was, the he’ll end of the Montreal smoked beef has a brisket shape, I bet you that’s what she bought

So I sell him smoked meat.

Things like this happen multiple times a day, never mind the upselling, lol.

As far as staff goes. Even the majority of the staff I have let go, come in and shop at the store afterwards and chat. So I guess we can’t be too bad.
Almost all the people who have worked with me and moved on to different opportunities shop at the store. It’s nice to see them, especially the part time students I helped to mould into good workers.

Last edited:
Anyone who hasn't at least doubled their money on crypto this year is seriously doing something wrong.

EV-REE-THING is up.

It’s just warming up man.
My dollar cost average is 0.45
Niiiice. You playing all, spot trading or following the green line?

I must admit I mindlessly sold all my bc and threw it all at xlm when I saw where it was going. I'm at 28% even with the bigs drop earning pennies on their millions of xlm hehehh.

Was hoping for a redit mass leghump but it looks to be a normal flyaway. :(

Lol. Got it at 1.68. Wish the bigs would stop grabbing profits because it would hit 4 if they let it.
Better coins to make money on. The market cap for xrp for its value is too high. I still can’t believe it’s a #4 coin. It’s going thru a sec case currently and has been removed from Coinbase a few months ago. BNB passed it for the 3rd spot. You’re still better off grabbing a chunk of eth or btc for the long term.

Better coins to make money on. The market cap for xrp for its value is too high. I still can’t believe it’s a #4 coin. It’s going thru a sec case currently and has been removed from Coinbase a few months ago. BNB passed it for the 3rd spot. You’re still better off grabbing a chunk of eth or btc for the long term.
Xrt is day trading only. I wouldn't hold it past 24 hrs unless it was going straight up.

You've pretty much nailed it here. People invest in the "shitcoins" with dreams of those 1000x returns. Any in the top 10 are likely "safe" investments, at least in chances of going to 0 during the short term, and could potentially generate decent returns but they will never get back to those 1000x gains. XRP currently has a market cap of around 80 billion. A 20x return on where it sits today would give it around 1.6 trillion which means it would be challenging BTC for top spot. It's just not likely to happen. Now a 20x return would still be awesome, but it's probably not realistic for XRP anytime soon. The real ones to make money on are the bottom feeders, but your risk increases exponentially with these!

You've pretty much nailed it here. People invest in the "shitcoins" with dreams of those 1000x returns. Any in the top 10 are likely "safe" investments, at least in chances of going to 0 during the short term, and could potentially generate decent returns but they will never get back to those 1000x gains. XRP currently has a market cap of around 80 billion. A 20x return on where it sits today would give it around 1.6 trillion which means it would be challenging BTC for top spot. It's just not likely to happen. Now a 20x return would still be awesome, but it's probably not realistic for XRP anytime soon. The real ones to make money on are the bottom feeders, but your risk increases exponentially with these!
Depends on how active you are with monitoring. I had a good number of bitcoin and I believe that one day they'll be worth a million each once supply dries up and they become collectors items. The problem is that they rarely move much now so I put them into. Doge is doing its thing and I've gone from getting it late at .22 cents each to .33 cents in a day. 30 percent but I'm watching my protrade screen like a hawk. If you can't take time away from life to watch these super gains then you must stick with a strong coin like bc or ether. If you can watch though, it's like the gold rush right now and fortunes are being made.

I won't say what I've made this week however it's pretty sweet. I'm about to die from eyestrain though.

Depends on how active you are with monitoring. I had a good number of bitcoin and I believe that one day they'll be worth a million each once supply dries up and they become collectors items. The problem is that they rarely move much now so I put them into. Doge is doing its thing and I've gone from getting it late at .22 cents each to .33 cents in a day. 30 percent but I'm watching my protrade screen like a hawk. If you can't take time away from life to watch these super gains then you must stick with a strong coin like bc or ether. If you can watch though, it's like the gold rush right now and fortunes are being made.

I won't say what I've made this week however it's pretty sweet. I'm about to die from eyestrain though.
You're essentially describing daytrading, which can make or break many people. Although right now I'm sure it's making more than breaking with crypto. What are you using to track your transactions for the CRA?

Reactions: 3ml
You're essentially describing daytrading, which can make or break many people. Although right now I'm sure it's making more than breaking with crypto. What are you using to track your transactions for the CRA?
Exactly. If you’re into day trading you might as well hit up a crypto Reddit discord pump channel and see what’s on the menu of the day lol. Shhh if the CrA don’t know then don’t say. Who here claims their crypto on their taxes?

Exactly. If you’re into day trading you might as well hit up a crypto Reddit discord pump channel and see what’s on the menu of the day lol. Shhh if the CrA don’t know then don’t say. Who here claims their crypto on their taxes?
I'm in a few pump channels and discord groups already. I'm sure there's more out there.

I'm very nervous about the CRA's activities of late. They've been involving the courts and targeting exchanges and getting court orders to release users trading activities to them. They've managed to force data dating all the back to 2013. While today you could be completely fine, my worry is 10 years from now they suddenly get data from an exchange and see 15yrs worth of trading and come at you for back taxes on all of it. It's BS because I don't think they even had tax laws for crypto in 2013. This is why I've been doing my recent investments in ETF's and CEF's as a big F.U to the CRA lol.