WTF is wrong with Dwayne Johnson?

Unless you have intimate knowledge on the given subject you can never know with certainty whether the news is fake or not fake. To label a story fake or not fake comes down to one thing and one thing only, your own personal beliefs or the genre is documentary.

I guess thats 2 things :D
When CNN consistently omits facts or history on subject matter and starts speculating it becomes fake news.:)
Unless you have intimate knowledge on the given subject you can never know with certainty whether the news is fake or not fake. To label a story fake or not fake comes down to one thing and one thing only, your own personal beliefs or the genre is documentary.

I guess thats 2 things :D
Well,apparently the Rock gave no interview,so fake news.
Today Nancy Pelosi disinvited Trump from making his state of the union address,citing security concerns from the gov shutdown.
Capitol police are in place and getting paid.
She simply does not want him addressing the nation.
Fake News.
Every single day.

When CNN consistently omits facts or history on subject matter and starts speculating it becomes fake news.:)
Today Nancy Pelosi disinvited Trump from making his state of the union address,citing security concerns from the gov shutdown.

Capitol police are in place and getting paid.
She simply does not want him addressing the nation.
Fake News.
Every single day.

And you have proven me wrong how????

He's just protecting his Hollywood job.

I bet he actually votes Trump.

Maybe. But he could have easily kept quiet like he has done in the past.
It is clear the majority does not agree with communist agenda. You can see that in the crowds attending each candidates campaign events.
the twitter mobs and collage kids are not the majority.
The hollywood elite are hanging themselves with their propaganda. I would like to see the rock elaborate on which of the Harris/Biden policies he is most supportive of.

Dwayne the rock Johnson....I love em...fascinating life , if you are like me then you know a thing or two about The Rocks diet/training/supplementation just by his physique at different times. Back in the day you’ll find pics of him and he looks like he’s on a huge cycle or maybe photo shop lol wink wink wink no that’s glass in my eye. But you can find pics where he’s huge one year then very thin the next year? A picture can tell a thousand stories! The Rocks played roles in alotnof cool films too , I always wish SHAQ from la lakers would have become a bodybuilder , I also wish that he made a hundred of shaq fu video games but if wishes were nuts and coconuts then I’d be king of the world lol but no Dwayne is cool from what I’ve read..you know he went broke a few times......I don’t know how but he did

Dwayne the rock Johnson....I love em...fascinating life , if you are like me then you know a thing or two about The Rocks diet/training/supplementation just by his physique at different times. Back in the day you’ll find pics of him and he looks like he’s on a huge cycle or maybe photo shop lol wink wink wink no that’s glass in my eye. But you can find pics where he’s huge one year then very thin the next year? A picture can tell a thousand stories! The Rocks played roles in alotnof cool films too , I always wish SHAQ from la lakers would have become a bodybuilder , I also wish that he made a hundred of shaq fu video games but if wishes were nuts and coconuts then I’d be king of the world lol but no Dwayne is cool from what I’ve read..you know he went broke a few times......I don’t know how but he did
Ahhh! PS for the last long while the rocks been solid ...strong , huge , hard, he trains with like marine guys sometimes , he definitely works hard in and out of the gym and check his Twitter once in a while he’s a wild man , great sense of humour

Maybe. But he could have easily kept quiet like he has done in the past.
It is clear the majority does not agree with communist agenda. You can see that in the crowds attending each candidates campaign events.
the twitter mobs and collage kids are not the majority.
The hollywood elite are hanging themselves with their propaganda. I would like to see the rock elaborate on which of the Harris/Biden policies he is most supportive of.

I wish he kept quiet personally, but film is all about the cliques. I work in it so I know. There are a TON of people that will say something for convenience in front of the camera that do and think something completely different behind it.

I bet you the Rock has no clue which policies are worth supporting as they haven't even really announced any. LOL.

Trust me, no one will be talking about this by Wednesday.

Well, He is a supporter of Biden, saw the article this am. There it is Gondar. Sorry to ruin it for ya.