WTF is wrong with Dwayne Johnson?

gondar1

I'm kind of a big deal in Japan
Trusted Member
I like him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him. Manly as all hell while apparently being kind and compassionate. Driven and seemingly successful by any measure.

So that's the public perception anyways but what don't I know?

I am not a fanboy of anyone by any means but I'd say the majority of most celebrities that I have had respect or admiration for eventually reveal some trait that I abhor.

Fill me in on what i don't know about the Rock before I get in too deep and he makes me regret being a fan.

PS I don't like wrestling, I think it's silly but I don't hold that against the wrestlers or fans and that's about as negative as I can get about him at this time

FYI (if you didn't already know): He can sing too. "You're welcome" out of the film "Moana" is all him.

I heard he was afraid of spiders. I am always suspicious of those that are afraid of any insect lol

I actually think he’s half Canadian as well. Father or mother was, don’t quote me but I read that somewhere. But I may have been high as fuck lol

His dad was Rocky Johnson.... he was from NS :)

I have a few friends in both the wrestling and film industry and they say what you see is what you get, he's genuine and grounded.... and a bit of a workaholic..... but when you see him doing things and going on, it's him....

He played high level football. He made it to the CFL I think. Played in the USA college ball.

Worked his ass off.

Between his football and wrestleing careers he was dirt poor. living out of a car and couch surfing I think

There was even a post on FB today with the Rock's pic, a quote (not sure if it's his or not...) it said something along the lines of how social justice warriors or snow flakes are not helping us move forward.

The Rock was THE guy. Even people who didn't like wrestling could watch him. He had the crowd in the palm of his hand, finishing his sentences at one point.

But he was not so liked early in his career, I never thought he'd become the mega star he is today. Sure hope we don't end up seeing no weird scandals with his name tied to it.

We know... you meant Louis CK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, Louis didn't let me down, I actually thought he showed what good manners look like. (OK maybe being between them and the door was a problem).

BTW I probably wouldn't have any idea who R Kelly was if he had never been mentioned in that Thrift Shop song....