Workout music???

Princess_Penguin

Trusted Member
I need new workout music. Please share some music u like to listen to when you train. I like pretty much everything except country, I'm not a big country music fan.

Not having time to keep up with current releases and new bands I've been using Spotify for the better part of the year. its 10$ a month for the premium service.
It's good cause it creates playlists and new releases and genres.
Before that it was my ipod with 4000 songs that I had accumulated over the years.
Try Spotify. Its great.

Not a darn thing. As close as I get to listening to music while training is if there is music playing in the gym. Normally I just dont pay any attention it.

My taste is pretty random for sure.
If anyone likes EDM l, get out any Tomorrowland playlists......

Edm. Edm trap. Trap. Rap

With that said.... if the radio at the gym is low. And not many people around. I like no headphones.

I use either the Heavy Morning Training playlist on Spotify or the Pumping Iron playlist. They are updated steadily so no need for searching for upbeat jammy jamz !!

Reactions: PGM
well here are a few of my fav workout songs. I have different music for different parts of my workout
warm up and when i used to mentally prepare for big lifts i would listen to inspiring music, this is how i would get myself deeper into myself to hit PRs and compete
Keith Merrill - Envisage
Confidential Music - unashamed
Most Wonderous battle music ever - Invincible
if you type those into youtube you will be able to hear the songs, they are very powerful and motivating, but not to lift to just to mentally prepare or even cool down.

when i am doing cardio here are my latest favs
temper trap - sweet disposition
meduza, becky hill, goodboys - lose control
Billie Elish - bad guy tiesto remix
wax motif - divided souls ft diddy

rap songs i currently listen to a lot when lifting or doing cardio
pure cocaine - lil baby
put on remix with luda, kayne west, lil wayne, rick ross and others - old song but great remix
young thug - anybody ft niki minaj
stuck in a dream - lil mosey
drake - money in the grave
lil wayne - mona lisa
tyla yahew - high right now
YBN cordaw - RNP
lil peep - save that shit

alternative/heavy metal songs i listen to when lifting
in this moment - adrenalize
in this moment - dirty pretty
in this moment - bones
pearl jam - rearview mirror (my absolute fav pearl jam song if you have not heard it youtube it)
rammstein - du hast
disturbed - prayer
in this moment - burn

a few other good workout songs i don't have on my phone but you may like them
monster magnet - powertrip
sabaton - twilight of the thunder gods, i hit so many PR to this song, strongman training music lol
the tea party - psychoopump - one of my all time favs

anyways that some of my music ... i have lots more thats just some of the ones i play the most often.

Death to all but metal - steel panther
All my friends are dead - turbonegro
Black hole sun - sound garden
Chasm of Oceanus - Disma

Pretty much anything by rage against the machine, especially ‘killing in the name of’

I very very rarely listen to rap.

Death to all but metal - steel panther
All my friends are dead - turbonegro
Black hole sun - sound garden
Chasm of Oceanus - Disma

Pretty much anything by rage against the machine, especially ‘killing in the name of’

I very very rarely listen to rap.
Rage against the machine is good to workout too! Ya most ppl i know r not into the rap music. I like it.