Women’s football

They may be half naked, but they are playing hard. Shut they must be beat up pretty bad when they are done with minimal protection.
That’s what I was thinking they take more impact especially the gear they are wearing you should see some of the other videos is worse than that lol

They all seem very athletic and definitely play rough, but I couldn’t help focusing on their behinds more than the actual game Lol

I knew a girl who was on the toronto team when the league first start.. elizabeth green.. I'll try to find her picture and share some info about her opinion on the leagyue

I guess she made the first tackle ever in the league...

Anyways, she and several of her teammates quit after butting heads with the league owners. When I talked to her breifly about it, I think the main issue was the equipement. The girls wanted to play real football and wanted to be respected doing so.. But owners wanted the tiny shoulder pads and nothing else to sell the sex..

shoulder pads, a helmet and a visor? Little undies and a bathing suit top. Way less protection than the men.
They are playing on turf - can't imagine the rug burns they get.
Looks competitive, good players, and hit hard. I would like to play and guarantee they would kick my ass but I would have a smile on my face. Tackle me, tackle me plz.